Happy Friday!
We are very excited to have Jen back today as our November Guest Designer! Check out what she has created for us!
Hi there! I'm excited to be back with my second showing as Guest Designer here at Market Street Stamps! I wanted to make some Christmas cards but when I looked through my MSS collection it turned out I only had one Christmas set, Prancer, which I last used here. I decided that this was a good opportunity to "stretch my stamps". I'd use the sentiment from Prancer but I'd try and use non-Chrismas images to make the rest my cards.
For my first card I used the outline triangles from Nuts About Nature. I stamped them onto patterned paper, fussy cut them and made a little forest. The border along the bottom is from Great Big Greetings and the star is from Blast Off (now retired).
For my second card I went for a simple, graphic design using the chevron from Riding By in red and greens. A one layer card perfect for mailing! Isn't it fabulous how versatile these stamps are?
*****
Thank you so much for being our guest this month, Jen!
Make sure you stop by Jen's blog
for LOTS of great inspiration!









Awesome use of the non Christmas stamps!!! Both cards are just perfect!!
ReplyDeleteJen rocks:)
ReplyDelete