Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Market Street Open DT Call!

You've probably all noticed (or maybe not, cause we haven't been buzzing in your blog feed!) that we haven't updated this little blog since we launched. I was working really hard to expand our inventory and image library, and I'm happy to announce that we will be accepting applications for our very first OFFICIAL Market Street Design Team.We will be sprucing up the ol' blog a bit in the coming weeks, but for now, I would LOVE for you to spread the word and tell your friends because we have 3 open FULL TIME positions (designing alongside Dobea and Samantha!) and 6 guest positions!! However you can and currently incorporate stamping - we wanna see!! We are looking for card-makers, scrapbookers, and mixed media goddesses!

The formalities and general info to know:

Market Street Stamps is a high-quality, clear, photopolymer stamp line that launched its website in October 2010. Our stamps are all illustrated & designed by Angelica Suarez and made in small batches just around the corner from where we operate in Green Bay, WI. We will be adding 3 new full-time members and 6 guest designers (1 per month) to our first ever official design team!! We are looking for people who are energetic, positive, and willing to share tips and tutorials on their blogs. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the trailblazing team that will help us grow in the new year!

Term: January 1, 2011 thru June 30, 2011

Benefits of designing for us:

As a full-time DT member
  • Ample supply of our stamps to get started
  • 20% off any additional stamps from our store the length of your term
  • All new releases during your term
  • DT badge to display on your blog
  • Custom watermark to use for your Market Street Projects
  • Exposure with links on our website, Market Street Blog, and features on our Facebook page and newsletter
As a Guest Designer
  • A selection of stamps to work with during your Guest Design week
  • 20% off one-time use coupon to use at our store
  • Guest DT badge to display on your blog
  • Exposure with links on our website, Market Street Blog, and features on our Facebook page
Requirements:

As a full-time DT member
  • An active blog that you've maintained for a minimum of 6 months
  • Create 3 projects per month that we may use in our newsletter, or company blog {your watermark will always be visible on these projects}
  • Maintain a current gallery in Splitcoast {for Market Street creations, please use keyword: "marketstreetstamps"} and upload your creations to our Flickr group.
  • Create at least 2 tutorials {either via video or clear, easy to read text with well-lit photos} featuring Market Street products during your term. This is so helpful for our customers and fellow bloggers!

As a Guest Designer
  • An active blog that you've maintained for a minimum of 6 months
  • Create at least 3 projects for your guest design week, one of which must feature a tutorial {text or video} to be posted on our company blog {yours too! }
  • During your guest spot, upload your Market Street creations to online galleries you belong to as well as our Flickr group.
If interested for a full-time or guest position, please send an email to angelica@marketstreetstamps.com and include the following info:
  1. Your name & link to your blog
  2. If you are applying for a Full Time or Guest position {or both}
  3. Photos of 3 favorite stamped projects you've created. {We'd LOVE to see creations where you've used a fun or interesting technique!}
  4. Any current DT's you are on or have been on. It is absolutely ok if you are on another DT, we just want to be sure everyone can commit to the DT requirements we have set up. Plus we LOVE finding new paper crafting blogs!

We will keep our call open until December 27th @ 11:59 EST. We will email all chosen DT members by December 31st with details and more information.

We are SUPER excited to put together our very FIRST DT!! Good luck everyone!

12 comments:

  1. congrats Angelica sounds wonderful !!! wish I knew more about coloring in stamps! good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to be on a DT. What the hay you never know... Thanks for an open opportunity to be a part of the Marketplace DT. Good luck everyone.
    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck everyone. Lets spread the word so Market Street gets the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so exciting!! Good Luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this sounds awesome. Good luck everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is such an exciting opportunity. Just wanted to let you know that the email address listed to send your info to is bouncing back my emails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ladies! I am so sorry for the trouble with the email address. I was so confused because it was written correctly, but when I typed in the "mailto" link I must have left out the "t" in stamps. Thank you all so much for letting me know! :) I am so excited to have such talent applying for a spot. This will be such a tough decision already!! :) xo Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  9. p.s. I corrected the email link now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angelica. I sent in my application already but I need to know if you received it. I have heard from a few people that my emails are going to junk email folders. If you have a minute, please email me at christel(at)majesticdesigns(dot)net. Thanks!

    Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angelica,
    I submitted my app but I did not get a confirmation email. I was wondering if you got a chance to review. If you could please let me know. Hopefully I didnt get spammed.
    Thanks
    Jess M
    myscrapdiary(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.