Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February Release - Sneak Peek 2: Blast Off and another chance to win!

Welcome to Day 2 of our February Sneak Peeks! Tonight we are showcasing "Blast Off" which was a stamp set that was created for my own selfish reasons. This is why...

A few weeks ago, I was challenged to make a project using the stars, moon and sky as a theme. One of the most rewarding and exciting things about being a manufacturer for my own hobby is that I can design stamps from a stamper's perspective. When I first drew this fun little rocket ship for my card, it was much too big, so in one night, I was able to shrink it down and trace over with my Copic Multi-liners and color for a complete image. After several requests via email and my blog, I went ahead and decided to release it this month for our February release. And you won't believe the gorgeous designs our team is peeking tonight.

In case you missed yesterday's post, you'll want to head back and check out "Vintage Wallpaper" and read up on how you could win a set from this release, just by leaving a comment on this week's posts!

"Blast Off" is about 4" x 4.5", and packed with sentiments and coordinating images to create the perfect "out of this world" invitations, cards, embellishments and favors. Check out how our Samantha, Tracy, and Stephanie used it to create truly spectacular inspiration for you today!

Samantha
Tracy
Stephanie

Aren't they great?? Don't forget to leave a comment on this post for a chance to win this rockin' set! Winners will be notified on Saturday. See you again tomorrow for the final peek before our reveal on Thursday! Yippee!

36 comments:

  1. WOW..these cards are great. Looks like a really cool set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! This set looks great. I love the sentiment "Oh my stars." Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great stamp set. I love it. I hope for a chance to win a set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my grandson would love seeing these cards, he always tells me He loves me to the moon and back again...Theres his transportation, on your stamp. I Would love to win it, thanks for giving a chance to win it...Dawn RI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards! So fun for a boy birthday card. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards! I may have to invest b/c the min I saw the rocketship I thought of my little boy :) Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I desperately need "boy" themed stamps and this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's adorable...so cute for boy cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when you drew this rocket for a card you made! So nice that it will be available for purchase! DT your projects are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I remember that card. I was definitely in awe over the super cute rocket and your AMAZING metal coloring technique. Your design team did an awesome job with this set. I love how each card has a different feel, it definitely shows how versitile this set can be. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set is a blast.. I love it.. lovely work by the DTs. perfect for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This set is totally out of this world!! Love the projects to show it off, all fab as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soo cute!! Our 4-year-old is always talking about taking a rocket ship to the moon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome stamp set! Perfect for male cards. Love your card, too! It is "out of this world!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Love how big the spaceship is!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The DT did a wonderful job showcasing this set. I love each card. Lovin' the releals!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a perfect set for little boys .. always need more male themed sets .. great job DT on all your samples ... LOVE this set !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is just perfect for little boys !!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This set would soo fill a void in my stamps!!! The samples from the DT are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My Stars! I love that you have designed created a stamp for the rocket! Ready to BUY! Perfect for my son's bday coming up in may.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable cards and a cute stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've seen a few rockets around on some blogs lately. I LOVE this one the best!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so adorable, I am envisioning lots of little boy cards with this one:-)
    Jessica
    Thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable! I love stars and this rocket is "out of this world".

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh how fun!!! Great stamp set!! :)
    anmeron at alabamabroadband dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh..weeeeeee....these are sooooo cute..perfect for my 0oys..i just love the sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a cute stamp for a boy or for someone who is out of this world.
    Perderg@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This set is awesome! Love it and love what your DT has done!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fun set. Great samples by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  30. All the smaples are adorable!! Perfect for cute boy cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. SO nice to see something suitable for young boys! Can be so hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this stamp set - perfect for my little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a perfect stamp for kids cards, etc. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.