Hello everyone! It's our last sneak peek day today and I couldn't be more excited! So far we have shown you peeks of "Vintage Wallpaper", "Blast Off" and today, "Slow Movin'"{this post}, our final set in the February release! If you haven't yet, be sure to hop back to those posts and leave a comment for a chance to win that set!
This generously sized snail comes with a few different sentiments that would be perfect for brightening someone's day or just to say hello. (My card - Angelica's - is 5.25" x 5.25 just to give you a feel on the scale.)
"Slow Movin'" is approximately 4.25" x 4" and includes 4 sentiments and one image (the snail). It will be fully revealed tomorrow with the other sets in this release and available for purchase on Friday @ 12:01 a.m. CST.
I'd like to take an opportunity, also, to thank our February guest designer, Tina Hale, for coming aboard this month and lending us her creative eye. Tina is a regular poster on Splitcoast Stampers and an avid blogger. Each time I go to her blog, I'm there for quite awhile, admiring all the inspiration she provides on a weekly basis. Head on over to Wooded Views, and check out more of her gorgeous work!
For the entire month of March, Market Street is pleased to welcome Nikki Foraker! Nikki's a full time designer for Peachy Keen Stamps, My Creative Time, The Scrapping Cottage and Pink Cricut. You can find TONS of crafty projects on her blog that she posts to daily - The Scrappin' Navy Wife.
So who's ready to see some peeks??? Here they are! Don't forget to pop by all our Designers Blogs this week and leave a little love - we love reading your comments and following your blogs, too!
![]() | ||||
DoBea
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the full reveal of all our February releases! They will be available for purchase Friday, February 25th - 12:01 a.m. with a special 10% off for an entire week! ![]() |










Great job, ladies!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love these cards ladies! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little snail! Terrific job on the cards!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!! Great cards! :)
ReplyDeleteanmeron at alabamabroadband dot net
Oh this stamp is adorable! The cards are all great
ReplyDeleteIt's a cutie patutie! Is that spelled right? lol Adorable! Love the cards you girls made.
ReplyDeleteThat snail is so stinkin cute. Awesome cards.
ReplyDeleteOh my GOODNESS this snail IS ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE it! Angelica you ROCK. Design Team AWESOME job! Hugs-Glora
ReplyDeleteGreat cards DT!! Angelica that snail is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a adorable snail. The cards created with this stamp are adorable as well.
ReplyDeletePerderg@q.com
Oh this set is so adorable! Great cards!! Thanks for sharing them, ladies!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable snail image!!! Love that the image is big and bold!
ReplyDeleteAwwww love the snail!!! it is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis (big) guy is just adorable, who knew I would ever want a snail stamp so much?!!! The cards made with him are just stunning too!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the snail! He is so adorable! DT, you did a great job showcasing the new release. Love them all!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Saundra :)
Love this little guy.
ReplyDeleteToo handsome. TFS
ReplyDeleteJess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com
I love this snail!! It's so darn cute. I have a weakness for cute snail stamps!
ReplyDeleteThe snail is so adorable!! I wish our snail pet look a bit like this one :)
ReplyDeleteThis set is toooo cute! :> Makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteAww, what a sweet image!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little snail! Love him!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute snail! Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDelete