Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August Release - Sneak Peek 3

Alrighty, everyone! That's it! Today is the FINAL day our 
AUGUST RELEASE WEEK!
We have two more chances to win tonight, and don't forget!
You have only until 11:59 pm Central Time to get those comments in!
One of our FIVE lucky winners could be YOU!
*********
Not quite sure how our release weeks work? 
No problem. Just check out this post.

..:: How you can win ::..
  • We'll choose a winner for each set we're giving away from comments left across all blogs (designer and Market St) to win each set! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
  • TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post and our designer's blog posts. You earn one entry per comment.
    • BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this this post on Facebook or Twitter (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment on the Market St blog post.)
      • Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash tag #MSSAugRls - thank you!
    • BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you follow us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!
  • You have until 12:00 pm CDT on Thursday, August 25th to comment and be eligible for the giveaways. ***EDITED: I am so sorry! I accidentally left off three projects,because of my oops, we will extend the time to comment to Thursday at noon!
  • We will announce the winners Thursday, August 25th at 7 pm CDT along with our August Reveal!! 
All August Release stamps will be available for purchase immediately after the reveal.
Comments left on this post and our design team's post BOTH enter you for a chance to win!

Tonight we are sneaking:
"For All it's Worth" and "Gingham"!!
Enjoy!














See you tomorrow at the same place - same time with our FULL reveal! Can't WAIT to show you!

46 comments:

  1. These are awesome creations. I wish I could do cute cards like this. Maybe one day I will be as good as these ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great samples ladies!! Love seeing your work with these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. These all ROCK! I just love looking at the new creations from the DT.. :) so exciting.. thanks so much for the chance to win.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. :) I follow you on FB already too.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that cow is 'udderly' adorable (sorry, I just could not help myself). Thanks for so many chances to win your cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already follow you on FB, pretty sure I follow your blog too, off to double check and hop the DT's fabby creations...

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great creations, the gingham looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations! I especially love the gingham

    ReplyDelete
  9. A couple of them have me thinking of fall - which cannot get here quick enough! Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so cute! (And I also follow you on FB).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my wow!!! That little cow is soooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I to love that cow and the background stamp is wonderful
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the gingham! It is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cows are cute & so are the DT's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are AWESOME!!!! I have a feeling that my AMAZING sister-in-law is going to have a hard time passing up that cow set. Actually I will have a hard time passing that one by myself. And that gingham background is perfect (especially for fall)!!! I'm loving these! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  16. I 'like' you on FB! Woo Hoo! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all these beautiful creations!! They are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new Gingham Stamp!!! Awesome DT creations!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shared this awesome new release on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was SO happy to share about this on FB!!! Here is my link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gloras-Crafts/154670357911685

    Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sigh...these are all soooo darn cute! I am loving Miss Cow, she is a cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super duper cute cards/projects!!! That cow is just about as sweet as possible!!!! And I'm lovin' that gingham too---especially in red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My FB said I could leave a comment: wonderful creations! Thank you for the chance to win:) We live on a farm and these just rock, especially the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just wanted to say the cow udderly is MOOOOVIN !! I really love the old fashion phone too. I follow you on fb!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. And I am a facebook follower already!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The plaid background is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So, so CUTE!!! I love all of the sneaks!! <3 I can't wait until tomorrow!!! Or I may have to wait til Friday since I work tomorrow night. :( Either way...give me some stamps!!! ;) Thank you for all of the inspiration--your DT did a FABULOUS job!! They got me wanting the stamps! ;)
    Linda :)
    linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm already a BIG FAN of FB...and I'm sharing this post!! ;)
    Linda :)
    linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. great looking new stamps & great work using them!

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVED seeing them all! The MSS DT rock!! I always love seeing what y'all do. So much inspiration :D cant wait to see the reveal

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I posted on my FB page and twitter

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am already a follower on FB :D


    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. You definitely saved the best for last! I am sort of obsessed with cows. Glora is right, there is absolutely no way I can go on living without this bovine beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow you on Facebook and Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOOOOOVE that cow! Super fun! Great projects! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fantastic cards, everyone! I can't wait to see the new sets!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.