Welcome to Day TWO of our February Release sneaky peeks!
Our little banner today is deceiving because we're sneaking TWO sets tonight, but I only used one for the preview image!
Samantha did it again - she created an ADORABLE trio of houses and a SWEET, sweet, SWEET bicycle set that has lots of sentiments, some other fun design elements and won't break the bank either!
Today's previews are just $5 (Neighborhood mini) and $12.50 (for Riding By).YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE these sets!! I promise!
If you're just jumping in today, please head back to yesterday's post for three reasons:
- You really DON'T want to miss the fabulous projects our DT whipped up yesterday!
- Find out how each release week works and how to win our sets before they're released!
- Increase your chances to WIN the set we peeked yesterday - "Home Sweet Home" by commenting on all the designers featured yesterday and sharing the love with Facebook and Twitter!
Today we have another opportunity to win - well, actually TWO because we're giving away a "Riding By" set AND a "Neighborhood" stamp! Wanna know how you can win? Details below:
GIVEAWAY DETAILS
- Earn ONE entry for each comment you leave across ALL of our designers' blogs tonight. {p.s. if, for any reason, a designer does not have a new release post up don't worry!! Winners will be chosen only amongst posts that are published. :)}
- Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter(be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
- Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)!
- You have through Wednesday, February 22nd to enter to win each set. One lucky stamper will win "Riding By" and another lucky stamper will win our new "Neighborhood" mini stamp!
DESIGN TEAM SAMPLES
Amy Kolling: Amy's vibrant clean and simple card is perfectly accented with a button, chevron element and sentiment from Riding By!Brenda Weaver: Brenda's simply stamped bicycle looks lovely against the distressed brights in the pattern paper she used!
Samantha Casey: I love the bright colors Sam used to highlight her adorable bicycle! She has created SUCH a wonderful assortment of elements and images for us this month, I am SO glad we can finally show them to you all!
DoBea Alberts: DoBea's sweet, feminine card has all the beautiful colors of SPRING! Just looking at it makes me anxious for those first Spring bulbs to sprout!
Jen del Muro: I adore the metal accents Jen used on her card, they really tie into her beautiful coloring and remind me of the chrome on the wheels!
Stephanie Washburn: Elegant as always, I love the peek-a-boo panel Stephanie created for the bicycle! That silver emboss on kraft?! Be still my heart...
Stephanie Muzzulin: Stephanie always finds the BEST pattern papers to go along with our stamp themes, and this is no exception! Love the pretty pink twine against the blue!
Stephanie Muzzulin: I really enjoy coloring, but sometimes I need to make a card quickly, or I already have too many colors going on in my design, so I LOVE when our designers also show us examples of straight up stamping and beautiful design as Stephanie has done here. You can use our stamps anywhere!
Brenda Weaver: This color scheme is one of my all time favorites! I also love the way Brenda's highlighted her focal point by stamping the "Neighborhood" stamp in a warm gray and then adding a paper-pieced house with a dimensional adhesive to literally make it "pop" off the page! Gorgeous!
Samantha Casey: Samantha continued her bright color theme throughout all of her creations and I love the scallops on the bottom of this card! It plays so well against the roofs int he tall houses!
That's all for tonight - be sure to visit each of our designers blogs to increase YOUR chances to win one of these sets! Thanks so much for coming by tonight!! - Angelica & the MSS Crew












Follow you on Facebook,twitter and here!
ReplyDeleteHopping now! Love all the cards! New stamps are awesome! Love them, just when I thought I have enough stamps..you did it again! Very unique!
ReplyDeleteSharing it on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteLove the cards today!!:) Great bike and backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about doing multicolored chevrons today (without trimming) but didn't know how to go about it. Well, now I do! More fantastic stamps! I shared this link on FB!
ReplyDeleteI most definitely follow MSS on FB and twitter!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! I have liked the facebook page.
ReplyDeleteI have shared the post on my facebook page.
ReplyDeleteAll the cards from the DT are Beautiful. Great inspirations.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Wonderful creations from the DT! Loved hopping along to see it all, and leave some love. :)
ReplyDeleteLoving these peeks again...
ReplyDeletethese neighborhood sets are just too adorable!
And I liked on Facebook too! :)
I'm already a fan of MSS on Facebook!
ReplyDelete...annnnddd, I just made an FB post about the great new goodies MSS has goin' on!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC cards by the DT!! Those houses are so stinkin' cute!! And the bicycle set looks like a FUN set too!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great cards by EVERYONE!!! Can't wait to see the whole release :)
ReplyDeletecassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com
Beautiful designs by the DT! Love the variety of ways the stamps were used!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED all the DT samples--great new sets this month!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! I'm SERIOUSLY LOVING all of these beautiful sneaks!!!! Samantha you ARE AMAZING!!!! And DT WOW, your cards are GORGEOUS! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteI 'LIKE' you on FB! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteI liked you and became a follower of you on FB.
ReplyDeleteI also shared about this on my FB page! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteThe DT rocked it as always!!!!! I can't wait to get these stamps in my hands!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards, all of them are beautiful, I am so excited about this realease I cannot stand it LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day!
Liz
The little houses are simply adorable. They remind me of gingerbread houses :) And the bike and chevrons are great for anyone's collection, very versatile.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FaceBook as well :)
ReplyDeleteMore amazing cards and stamps! You guys make it hard to stick to a crafting diet. :) Love your stamps!
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome samples!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, more great samples. Can't wait to see the full sets.
ReplyDeleteAlready a FB Follower.
ReplyDeleteGreat work by the DT, can't wait to see it all tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI'm a FB follower :)
ReplyDeleteThese are all AMAZING!!! LOVE them all!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
And just like yesterday - I'm a Facebook follower!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
I "LIKE" you on FB!
ReplyDeleteI shared the link on my FB page!
ReplyDeleteAnother amazing day of sneak peeks! Lots of great work by the design team!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB and Twitter.
ReplyDeleteJust finished the hop...what AMAZING samples from you SUPER talented DT! LOVING the new stamp sets, too...but, you already knew that! ;)
ReplyDeleteNaomi
xoxo
Just tweeted about your February release and gave a link so everyone would know to come here to see the great stamp sets themselves and have a chance at winning. Thank you so much for having these fun release events every month!
ReplyDeleteWow, another fabulous sneak peek!!! The DT did an amazing job..
ReplyDeleteScrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)
Ok, my fav is the bike- so cute and different.
ReplyDeleteI also follow you all on FB!
ReplyDeleteI Like you on fb!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to have found you- this is a FAB release!!! Off to check out more of the dt's posts!
ReplyDelete