Friday, February 25, 2011

February Release {Winners}!

Happy Friday everyone! We hope you LOVED February's release... be sure to pop over to our Design Team's Blogs {and keep tabs on the Market St. Blog} for tons of ideas on how you can use Blast Off, Slow Movin', and Vintage Wallpaper! Each of these new sets are available with a 10% discount through March 4th.

I know you're all itching to see who won from the sneak peek posts and the background stamp, so without further ado, here are the winners!

FEBRUARY RELEASE WINNERS!
 **************************************
{original sneak peek post HERE}

RANDOM.ORG chose:
#29 Moosisk!
 ************************************** 

{original sneak peek post HERE}


RANDOM.ORG chose:
# 31 Percilla G!


 **************************************
{original sneak peek post HERE}

RANDOM.ORG chose:

 
 **************************************
CHOICE OF {ONE} BACKGROUND STAMP
{original post HERE

RANDOM.ORG chose:


 **************************************
Congratulations, Ladies!! Please email me - angelica {at} marketstreetstamps {dot} com with your name and address so I can these shiny new stamps into your creative hands!

Thank you EVERYONE for your tremendous support and spreading the word about 
Market Street Stamps to your friends! 

If you love our stamps, we'd love for you to snag one of our Market Street badges on our sidebar and add to your blog. No blog? No problem! "Like" us on Facebook for daily inspiration, new release announcements and more fun Market St happenings.

We'd love to see what you create with our stamps. Please feel free to email me anytime even if it's just to say "hi"! 

xo Angelica

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the ladies! You are going to love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you lucky girls! This REALLY is an awesome release! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Ladies. I know you are going to love your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I know the feel of winning! COngrats, have fun and show us what you can do with your stamps!

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate last month. Absolutely THE best quality! I love the crisp, clean image they make. Every bit as good as red rubber stamps, if you were to ask me. So enjoy you new crafty goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that background stamp!!! so beautiful!
    scrappinwithmybug

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am out of this world having discovered that I won the Blast off set.
    I can hard wait to receive this wonderful stamp set. As soon as I do I will share my creation with Angelica to share with the rest of the world.
    Gracias mi amigas
    Perderg@q.com

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.