HELLO FRIENDS!
It's been a liiiiitttle quiet around here, but that's all about to change because it's FINALLY time to start peeking some of the amazing sets by my sweet, talented FRIEND, Miss Kim Geiser.
What do you get when you mix Kim's unique style,
her mixed-media background
her mixed-media background
and our high-quality clear stamps?
YOU GET A REALLY...truly...
sincerely...
incredibly...
freakin' AWESOME
line of stamps.
sincerely...
incredibly...
freakin' AWESOME
line of stamps.
I know you're gonna want the details on these babies right away. So here you go:
- We're releasing 7 sets in a variety of sizes for Persimmons Studio's first release
- We'll sneak peek the sets tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday at 7 pm CDT
- Sets are revealed and will go on sale on Thursday, June 7th at 7 am CDT
- Bundles available, but only for 4 days following the release (just through Sunday)!
- Individual sets will be 15% off for one week following the release (retail customers only)
- Wholesale is also available...and if you're a local (within 1 hr of Manitowoc, WI) brick and mortar store, Kim's available for demos!
Ready to check out the gorgeous inspiration our DT whipped up for you today? ME TOO!
DoBea Alberts: DoBea's collage-y theme really compliments the illustration style of these stamps!
Stephanie Muzzulin: The pattern paper couldn't be more perfect for this set! Easily incorporate supplies you have on hand and stamp on a more solid pattern to complete your card effortlessly!
Samantha Casey: SO pretty! These colors totally make me happy, and as always, Samantha's coloring is amazing.
Jinny Newlin: Ok now how CA-UTE is this? Jinny made these veggies stand out even more with some glitter in the heart and a little shadow all the way around!
Stephanie Washburn: Love the simplicity of this masked technique! If you're not hungry by now...
Julie Day: Julie's incorporated her own doodling to create a perfectly imperfect grid of characters! I love how each of them is highlighted and could be a fun bingo game for kiddos, too!
Amy Kolling: I adore Amy's clean and crisp style! This kraft stripe behind white lends a perfect backdrop to that lemon yellow yolk and bright red heart. (psst... did you know Amy's in Paper Craft's Gallery Idol contest? We are SO happy for her!! Be sure to click here to vote!)
GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Check out our new and improved, easier way of entering!!
Thanks so much for visiting us tonight, be sure to come back tomorrow - same place, same time - and we'll have EVEN MORE inspiration!! See you soon! xo Angelica













OMG OMG OMG!!! Is it the 7th at 7 yet??? ME WANTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the release!! :)
ReplyDeleteOmg....Holy Cow.....soooooo can't wait until Thursday night!!! Awesome inspiration by the awesome DT ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteHow AWESOME...can't wait for the release:)
ReplyDeleteHOW CUUUUUTE!
ReplyDeleteThese are AMAZING!!!! I'm with Nikki is it the 7th at 7 yet?????
ReplyDeleteThese food doodles are so cute I can hardly stand it! They just make me smile :)
ReplyDeleteOh I can't wait to see these!!! The DT did an awesome job showing them up to. My favorite combo has to be coffee and cupcakes...YUM!!! Whoever says bacon and chocolate let me know what it taste like!?!
ReplyDeleteThese are so great! I'm LOVING these sets, and my favorite combo is probably strawberries and chocolate.
ReplyDeleteThese stamps are so cute. I love cheese and crackers.
ReplyDeleteHow fun, I LOVE chocolate and caramel. YUMMY. These look like lots of fun! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteThanks for a chance!
ReplyDeletewhat cute stamps...those eggs and bacon are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! Looking forward to the 7th-
ReplyDeleteVery cool stamps!! I love chocolate and strawberries and also cheese and bacon:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun release!
ReplyDeleteChocolate and raspberry is one of my favorite combos. Love these cards...so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteI cant pick a favorite I cant!! They are all so fabulous! ! From when I saw the sneak of a sneak last week I knew these would be awesome and THEY ARE!!
ReplyDeleteMicia
I love yogurt and cake mix, my new favorite mix. Great release!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute release....love all the food..but now I'm hungry LOL.
ReplyDeleteoh..my fav is bacon and egg :)
DeleteMy favorite food combo is chocolate and mint!! Yum :D
ReplyDeleteOh, I love them!!! My favorite food flavor combo would probably be dark chocolate and raspberry or milk chocolate and caramel...either of those. Yum!
ReplyDeleteoh my what is my favorite food combo...well I would say avocado and tomatoes..mmmmm
ReplyDeleteThese are super cute!! Love these! I love orange and vanilla!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun style for MSS! I like blackberries and lemon together.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun sets! Love those happy looking foods and the DT designs are fabulous. Right now I seem to be loving peanut butter and jelly!
ReplyDeleteThese are SOOOO stinkin' ADORABLE!!! LOVE them - and what adorable samples from the design team!!! Can't wait to see them all!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Wow, this look cool! My favourite flavour combo is mint and choclate :)
ReplyDeleteME too Jennifer! I honestly can't NOT give into that temptation!
DeleteApples &caramel!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Cannot wait to see them! I love anything with mint chocolate!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm bacon and bacon...oh wait that's two bacons :)
ReplyDeletehehehe!
DeletePeanut butter and banana
ReplyDeletewell I love chocolate and more chocolate, you can pair it with anything nuts, fruit...CAKE !! LOL !
ReplyDeletePeanut butter and chocolate! Oh yeah... THAT's the one for me. Peanut butter and chocolate!
ReplyDeleteLove love LOVE the stamps!!
ReplyDeleteStrawberries and cream. Absolutely a favorite!!
Dark Chocolate and dried fruit. Yummy.
ReplyDeleteI Love me some White Chocolate cover Strawberries. Yum Yum. Smooches... Felicia
ReplyDelete