Hi! We're BACK with MORE
PERSIMMONS STUDIO goodness today!
******************
Sneaky peeks, giveaways, and more anticipation.
Sneaky peeks, giveaways, and more anticipation.
I know, you guys have been waiting so patiently.
It's ALMOST time!
If you just happened to stumble across this post,
you'll really want to check out the FIRST in our
sneak peek week HERE!
You'll get the LOW-DOWN on how our RELEASE WEEK works,
and you'll also want to pop on down to the
Giveaway widget and get entered!!
Giveaway widget and get entered!!
We're picking our winners on Thursday morning.
******************
How about a few ideas from the artist herself?
It would only make sense!
Be sure to keep an eye on our YOUTUBE channel -
we will be filming videos with Kim later this week!
![]() | |
| Water-soluable wax crayons, watercolors, ink, oh my! |
![]() |
| "Life is Beautiful" and free hand doodles (border) |
![]() |
| "Life is Beautiful", "Woodland", and "Love" all making an appearance on this pretty canvas! |
![]() |
| "Life is Beautiful" - pure genius! Look at that yummy background! |
******************
And now, more inspiration from our fabulous Design Team:
DoBea Alberts: Don't you love the torn paper with the trim DoBea used to highlight "Life is Beautiful"?
Jen del Muro: Be still my heart. The panes Jen created with "Grow" are a perfect backdrop with the included "Grow" sentiment.
Brenda Weaver: I really adore Brenda's eye for color and placement. The pop of blue really made "Grow" bloom!
Stephanie Muzzulin: The included branch in "Woodland" makes the perfect prop for this cute owl!
Jinny Newlin: Jinny's interpretation of "Woodland" mixed with the "Life is Beautiful" is so bright and cheery - it could be framed and used as desk decor!
Stephanie Washburn: Steph's paper piecing gave "Grow" so much depth and beauty. The sentiment is lent from the "Life is Beautiful" set!
Julie Day: WOW! Check out this gorgeous spectrum of color Julie gave "Grow"! The "Life is Beautiful" sentiment is from the set with the same name. ;)
Tifany DeGough: This funky chicken from "Life is Beautiful" is the star focus on Tifany's card! Such perfect colors for this set!
******************
GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Yes! Another Giveaway Day!
If you'd love a chance to win one of the sets showcased tonight, simply enter following the instructions in the Rafflecopter Widget below. Just follow the prompts and you'll be good to go!
You only need to go through the widget ONCE for a chance to win one of three sets.
******************
Thank you SO much for stopping by again tonight!!
We are so thrilled you are here hanging with us for our
RELEASE WEEK!
See you tomorrow with our LAST group of
SNEAK PEEKS!
xo Angelica
















Amazing gorgeous job ladies! This is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteCows are my favorite animals!
ReplyDeleteI love Rafflecopter! :) But, it's not my favorite animal. lol My favorite animal is a baby bunny. And kittens sure are adorbs. :)
ReplyDeleteLuvs,
Annie Rose
I love pandas! So loving this release!
ReplyDeleteThese are great, love seeing all the different takes, often on the same image. I'm rather into Zebras at the moment...think its the stripes!
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing cards! Love Brenda's owl with the lined paper.
ReplyDeleteAdorable cards. My favorite animals are cats and turtles.
ReplyDeleteSeriously.....is it Thursday night yet? Holy Cow....I am in LOVE for the reals!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe DT rocked it again!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards...I love all animals...my favorite would have to be soft, cuddly puppies.
ReplyDeleteLove birds, especially budgies and cockatiels.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite animals are dogs ;). CUTE stamps!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing stamps! So excited -- I might do a little dance!! And for the record, my fave animals are giraffes. ;)
ReplyDeletewoo hoo! Go you!! I love those flowers so much fun! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love Koala bears!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat samples ladies! My favorite animal is the yellow lab!
ReplyDeleteWow!! I love all the doodling. Like the bright and happy cards.
ReplyDeleteFavorite animal? hummmmmm...Can I say my kids? I know, I know, I would have to say octopus. I LOVE them because I'm weird like that :)
ReplyDeletehehe my kids were acting like animals last night when I said it was time for bed; I would TOTALLY accept that answer! ;)
DeleteThese are very cool!
ReplyDeleteThese are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN release! Love all the new variety! I think my favorite animal is still horses...I guess I never grew out of that stage!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
This set of stamps look amazing. love what the DT came up with.
ReplyDeleteLove the new set. Your Team comes up with amazing inspiration!
ReplyDeleteGreat stamps! My favorite animal is a dog!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are amazing! My favorite animal...I have a few, but my most favorite is probably the giraffe!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! My favourite animals are monkeys.
ReplyDeleteThe previous "Comment" place didn't let me comment! My favorite animal is an okapi. So fun!
ReplyDeleteThe previous "Comment" place didn't let me comment! My favorite animal is an okapi. So fun!
ReplyDelete