♪ It's the final countdown! ♪
We're super excited to show you our final sneak peeks of the PERSIMMONS STUDIO line before the big reveal tomorrow!
I know you might be late to the party, so please be sure to catch up
You don't want to miss the giveaways and the inspiration we've been showcasing all week long!
******************
Stephanie Muzzulin: I think Stephanie's aqua-colored fish is just perfect!! The scallop card shape really ties in with the bubbles!
Samantha Casey: Samantha's got her fishie swimming with the fabulous vine from the "Life is Beautiful" set. Isn't it adorable as seaweed?!
Jinny Newlin: What a ray of joy! Jinny's brought in one of my favorite color combos (Blue and Orange) and really emphazied the sweet sentiment included in this mini set by tying it up with a tag!
Stephanie Washburn: Steph's super-sweet layout puts the focus on the photo and what a gorgeous image to pair the whimsical "Imagine" stamp with!
Tifany DeGough: I love Tifany's bold colors and use of white space in this card. The "Imagine" stamp is scaled perfectly to BE the card!
Julie Day: This color-blocking technique was created by piecing different colors of paper together. It brings the perfect amount of color to a straight-stamped "Imagine".
******************
GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Last giveaway before we choose our winners!
******************
I cannot WAIT to share these with you guys tomorrow!
These sets will go on sale and be revealed on our blog tomorrow morning at
7 AM CDT!
Also ....Wisconsinites!
Tomorrow on Good Day Wisconsin (Fox 11) at 6am and 8am
you can see KIM GEISER of Persimmons Studio sharing some crafty DIY
projects and maybe even a little hint of her NEW line!
I'll be tuning in and hope you will too!!
See you tomorrow morning!! xo Angelica










Well, for a long time I wanted to be a paleontologist. I LOVED studying prehistoric science.
ReplyDeleteAwesome creations ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I love that stamp of the girl riding the whale.
ReplyDeleteGreat release! I can't wait to see the whole thing! When I was young I wanted to be a mom - and I succeeded!
ReplyDeleteI always wanted to be a Vet until about the 8th grade. I then changed my mind. I am a teacher.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to be scientist.
ReplyDeletewhen I was young I wanted to be a Movie Star, LOL! I am a currently a happily married mom of three but no Movie Star here.
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited to see everything tomorrow! I imagined being a marine biologist... I'm still the most excited one at Sea World. Ha! ;)
ReplyDeleteLoving that little fish and the sentiment about floating!
ReplyDeleteOops, forgot to comment on today's question. When I was little, I wanted to be an elementary teacher. After three career changes, I just finished my 15th year as a third grade teacher!
ReplyDeleteWell, I always imagined I'd be a mom when I grew up--and I am! So proud to have two fabulous kids, 9 and 13. I couldn't imagine life without them!
ReplyDelete