Who's having fun? So excited about all the fun we're having today- hopefully none of you will lose your jobs checking the blog all day! LOL!
The next designer we have for you is another stunner! You might recognizer her as a Girl Friday over at the CAS-ual Friday challenge! She's also a new Private Blend Designer at The Play Date Cafe challenge!
Say hello to....
...in her own words....
I hail from Nova Scotia, Canada where I reside with my husband, daughter and three cats. By day I work in a pharmacy and by night you can find me creating away in my art room.
I have always loved artistic hobbies and have had my hands in everything from sketching to jewelry to painting, but my true love is stamping. Card making in particular become my creative outlet because it jived with my family and work schedule.
Card making not only fits my creative needs, but it is a good stress reliever and I am able to accomplish numerous projects in a short amount of time. Plus, giving cards to people is just as rewarding as the creative process it takes to make them, and that's why I love it!
Please stop by Julie's blog J.Day Designs and show her some love!
***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRY! PLEASE CHECK THIS POST TO SEE IF YOU WERE A WINNER!!***
Each hour we'll post a new design team member and their favorite Market Street Stamp set. And just for sharing the Market Street love, we're going to give those favorites away!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post letting us know what your favorite hobby is - be sure to include your name and a way to contact you.
- BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment)
- Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash #mssdtreveal - thanks!
- BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you Follow us on Facebook!
- You have until 5 pm on Thursday, August 4th to comment on all the posts and be eligible for the prize.
- We will announce the winners Friday, August 5th at 7 am Central!
Julie's current fave is
Leave your comments here to win this set!
See you back here in 60 minutes. :)










I love everything crafty but my heart is with scrapbooking.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
-Dawn ~ Designsthatdelight@gmail.com
Congratulations, Julie! We're so excited to have her on board at the Play Date CAfe, too! ANd that 'Gone CAmpin' stamp set is too, too cute. :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby would be pretty much anything to do with crafts, but mostly I love making cards.
ReplyDeleteSandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
This is one of my fave sets too :-) I love crafting but my favorite hobby would have to be scrapbooking.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I tweeted :-) http://twitter.com/#!/cre8serendipity
ReplyDeleteAlready a follower on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteSandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
Oooh just found this place through Facebook and I'm so happy I have!
ReplyDeleteMy fave hobby is cardmaking - especially when it incorporates stamping :D
Now following you on Facebook :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Shared on Facebook.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1579116274
Sandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
HOOOOORAY! Julie is PERFECT and SUPER TALENTED:) LOVE her!!
ReplyDeleteJust tweeted:) http://twitter.com/#!/jb_designs/status/98410783121211394
ReplyDeleteTHANKS for the chance to win! LOVE this set too! sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
I'm a fan on FB!! HOOORAY:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteWoot Woot for Julie! We love having her design with us at CFC and PDCC! You will LOVE her stuff!! Congrats girl :D
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congratulations Julie and welcome to the team!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats !!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is cardmaking. Hopefully I can get out of my funk soon.
Jess G
sourpatchkids03@hotmail.com
Yay for Julie!!!! Love her style!!!! My favorite hobby is anything cardmaking!!!!! Again congrats Julie....well deserved!!!
ReplyDeleteI love to go fishing.
ReplyDeletetamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net
Congratulations on joining Market Street stamps Julie! You will have a ball! My favourite hobby is card making and 'paper engineering' as I like to call making anything BUT a card.
ReplyDeleteAlready have this set so don't enter me. Just wanted to say congrats to Julie. Love your work!
ReplyDeleteFavorite hobby=paper crafts
Oh definitely paper crafting....mostly stampin' is my very FAVE hobby!! And I've got you "shared" on my FB page too here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1341221957
ReplyDeleteThis camping set is totally ADORable!!!
Hooray for Julie! My favorite hobby is cardmaking, of course. :)
ReplyDeleteI liked you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is probably tied between flute and crocheting followed closely by stamping. Too many hobbies, too little time. :)
ReplyDeleteI also follow on FB.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute set! My favourite hobby is stamping!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! - Mixed media fascitaion on 5th gear right now. I am too selfish to leave a particular craft by itself. already a follower and blasting of fb!
ReplyDeleteJess B.
thatzuneek@gamil.com
This is a great set. Well, duh! My favorite hobby is papercrafting. Can't blast facebook as I'm at work and it's blocked.
ReplyDeleteJen T.
JenLance at xmission dot com
Congratulations Julie, great set of stamps, my favorite hope of course is paper crafting. pammejo1@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletePaper crafting is my favorite hobby! I love this camping set...I think it's my favorite set, too! Congrats, Julie. Going to check your blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Julie on the new gig !! you will have tons of fun stampin with MSS they are so totally awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteMy fav hobby is SCRAPBOOKIN!! I love love love it!
Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
I follow Market Street on FB!
ReplyDeleteJust tweeted this http://twitter.com/#!/MiciaYBC
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win this cute cute set :)
Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
Shared on FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001580523315
ReplyDeleteThanks again :)
Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
I am already a follower of Market Street Stamps. pammejo1@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI already like MSS on FB :)
ReplyDeleteMicia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
I already am a fan of Market Street Stamps. pammejo1@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats Julie!
ReplyDeleteI woul dhave to say my favorite hobby is card making (of course) and altering items to go with the cards!! :)
Kimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com
Stamping is my favourite hobby! Thanks for the chance to win!!! Great stamps! Happy to see Julie on your DT - love her work!
ReplyDeleteWell...my favorite hobby is probably obvious - PAPERCRAFTING!!! Easiest question ever!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
I just shared this on Facebook!! :)
ReplyDeletecutie.jensen at gmail.com
I shared on my facebook page:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=884530234
and became a follower!
Congrats to Julie!! My favorite hobby is rubber stamping/cardmaking!
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB!
ReplyDeleteYay Julie! Besides playing with a 6-year old, my favorite hobby is scrapbooking!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB!
ReplyDeleteForgot to leave a contact email:
ReplyDeleteglenda_j [at] telus [dot] net
YAY! I "liked" the page on Facebook and shared your cute favorite camping set!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite papercrafting hobby would have to be card making...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=749357737#!/profile.php?id=749357737
Alison
www.stampersramblings.blogspot.com
Making cards!!!!!!!! That's a no brainer. :) I love that set.
ReplyDeleteOh stamping is DEFINITELY my favorite hobby, and I think Gone Camping is my favorite Market Street stamp set too! LOVE the happy camp fire and those adorable smiling marshmallows. Thanks so much for the chance to win it!
ReplyDeleteI've also liked you on FB for a long time now... ;)
ReplyDeleteScrapbooking is my favorite hobby! Following you on facebook too!
ReplyDeleteMarleen
rickandmar (at) yahoo (dot) com
Congrats Julie!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is card making, stamping :)
My favorite hobby is making cards.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the team, Julie!
ReplyDelete-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
*woot*.. congrats Julie (I was sure you made the team, cause I've seen so many comments from you lately here on the blog ;-)))) )
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby (besides card making ;-) ) is the search and rescue dog training!
Sylvia xx
Congrats Julie!! My favorite hobby is scrapbooking...love paper and embellies and telling stories through my work.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Facebook follower too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Julie! My favorite hobby is paper crafting. So much fun! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteme(at)glorajean(dot)com
I follow you on FaceBook. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteme(at)glorajean(dot)com
My favorite hobby is papercrafting...of course!
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Julie! My favorite hobby is crafting of course!! Reading is my next favorite:)
ReplyDeleteJust became a facebook fan... and favorite hobby, hmmmm, cardmaking!!!!
ReplyDeleteFavorite hobby of late is cardmaking, however, I also love to crochet but that takes to long. LOL
ReplyDeleteruzarbl65@gmail.com
http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
I follow you on FB!
ReplyDeleteruzarbl65@gmail.com
http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
As much as I love card making, I love scrapbooking even more.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Julie! Your resume is growing by leaps and bounds. I can't wait to see what you make for MSS!
ReplyDeleteI 'Like' Market Street Stamps on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Julie! My favorite hobby is scrapbooking, and Gone Campin' would be absolutely perfect to scrap my camping memories.
ReplyDeleteLove the set as well! Congrats Julie on making the team! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is crafting! Other then crafting it would be racing!
Kendra
jksand2001 at yahoo dot com
FB Follower
ReplyDeleteKendra
jksand2001 at yahoo dot com
Congrats Julie! We were into camping for YEARS so this set really caught my eye! It's adorable! Thanks for the chance to win! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeletetobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net
I also like MSS on facebook!
My FAVORITE hobby is paper crafting!!!! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI already follow you on FB. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I can't wait to see what you create with MSS!!!! My favorite hobby is papercrafting of any sort! Thanks for the chance at this super duper cute set!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Your favorite stamp set is so cute...I'm going camping this weekend so this puts me in the mood.
ReplyDeleteJust "liked" MSS on facebook. :)
ReplyDeleteScrapping
ReplyDeletecontact info in profile
Congratulations on becoming a DT member! My favorite hobby is papercrafting, but I love crafting in general!
ReplyDeleteKatelyn
kmc71996@aim.com
Other than paper crafting, I love to bake! That makes me happy, even if I don't eat what I bake, LOL.
ReplyDeleteAlready a facebook fan :)
Absolutely love making cards! Lose track of time (and what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing in that time) because I'm so relaxed and enjoying it all.
ReplyDeleteMegan
meganbtodd@gmail.com
Stamping, of course!!
ReplyDeleteBeccy
gstroop438(at)cox(dot)net
My favorite hobby is baking cupcakes but I do love paper crafting :)
ReplyDeletetinksgym@yahoo.com
Congrats Julie! Those marshmallows are just too cute! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is scrapbooking. Love this stamp set, too! TFS!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Julie !
ReplyDeleteMy favourite hobby is card making of course !! Counted cross stich a close second.
I'm a facebook fan.
THanks for the chance to win !!
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCardmaking, of course! Also knitting and running. I also follow on FB. spoelhoh at yahoo.com
I love this set too, it is so cute!
ReplyDeleteMy two fav hobbies are reading and crafting, and I can't pick just one.
edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
Congratulations Julie! My favorite hobby is crafting of course!
ReplyDeleteI am already a fan on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteIs reading a hobby? If so, that is my favorite, followed by scrapping!
ReplyDeleteI am already following you on Facebook! I heard about MSS from Tiffany ! I have shared this giveaway on Facebook
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/viji.siddharth
I love scrapbooking! Congratulations Julie!
ReplyDeleteAlready following you on Facebook!
ReplyDeletepaper crafting is my favorite hobby.
ReplyDeletedahliamemories at gmail dot com
Also liked MSS on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteWell..............I guess the hobby would have to be Stamping!!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Maria
dog_gone_crafts@yahoo.com
My favorite hobby is making cards!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Julie! Other than stamping, my favorite hobby is reading.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congrats, Julie! This one is easy - my favorite hobby is papercrafting!!
ReplyDelete-Stephanie
www.stephmade.com
I'm a facebook follower :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is making cards!
ReplyDeleteHooray for Julie!!!! My favorite hobby is hiking!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is paper crafting - mainly making cards; must get back to scrapbooking again!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this set, we've got a vintage camping trailer and I have a weak spot for these types of the stamps... My favorite hobby, can't I say cardmaking? Photography is a second love... wine drinking?
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the giveaway, @erininnz
ReplyDeletemy favorite hobby is playing with paper...mostly making cards. rush88888 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteliked you folkes on facebook this evening
ReplyDelete- sue dot blondin at gmail dot com
tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/sblondin/status/98585306734923777
ReplyDelete- sue dot blondin at gmail dot com
Congrats to Julie! My passion is stamping/card making! Love those pretty papers and stamps!
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteCreating cards is definitely my favorite
ReplyDeletehobby!
Many thanks to you...
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
"Facebook Post!"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/MarketStreetStamps#!/cindi512/posts/2121378668910.
Again, many thanks...Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Also, I follow Market Street Stamps on
ReplyDeleteFacebook!
Merci, Cindi
Cindi H.
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Paper crafts are tops on my hobby list! LOVE these stamps...and Julie is another awesome choice for DT!
ReplyDeleteScrapbooking & Card making are my favourite hobbies, using stamps on scrapbook layouts is even better.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Julie!
Congratulations! I love the campfire stamp! I'm an artist and it's a way of life so maybe that makes it a hobby too?!
ReplyDeleteWow thanks again! Well crafts of all kinds is my favorite hobby, right now I'm especially into any type of DIY project that gets me new decorations for my house! =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Julie!
ReplyDeleteGreat stamp set!
My favorite hobby is cardmaking!
Welcome! I love that camping set too :) My favourite hobby in the cold weather is scrapbooking/stamping/cardmaking but in the summer I'd have to say tennis.
ReplyDeleteAlready a FB "liker"
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is baking. Love decorating sugar cookies.
ReplyDeleteI am already one of your FB fans!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is scrapbooking!
ReplyDeletefollow on FB
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens.. I LOVE that little camper.. how cute is this.. My favorite hobby.. :) scrapbooking, and photography.. :)
ReplyDeleteohh.. I am a FB fan too :) oops a way to contact me familybubbles (at) hotmail (dot) com :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is making cards
ReplyDeleteCongrats
nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
I follow Market Street on Facebook
ReplyDeletenmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
Congrats Julie! Cant wait to see all of your fabulousness!!!! My favorite hobby is.....hummm lemme think......Yup paper crafts. Anything with paper really or fabric or paint or coloring lol I love art! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
thatsmerb at gmail dot com
Congrats, Julie!
ReplyDeleteI love any hobby involving PAPER, of course! Rubber's nice, too:)
And I like you on FB....
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is Stamping/Cardmaking. I already follow you on FB, put a link to your give-away on my FB page AND for good measure on my blog :D http://redcardcorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-give-away-at-market-street-stamps.html
ReplyDeleteWhat an ADORABLE stamp set! Welcome, Julie! She has good taste! My favorite hobby is cardmaking, of course!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Julie's inspirational card. My favorite hobby is creating cards...lol.
ReplyDeleteI've never 'met' Julie before, but I've GOTTA go check her out, since I'm in Nova Scotia too :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Julie!
(fan on FB)
And dorky me, forgot to say that my favourite hobby has got to be cardmaking :) Shocking, I know!
ReplyDeletecongrats to Julie! and how I love this set! hubby is a camp director and our sons all work for him each summer. perfect for us!
ReplyDeletemy fave hobby is reading first and foremost. then papercrafting. but I must read each and every day.
Love love this set! Other than scrapbooking/cardmaking, my favorite hobby is camping! As a fellow Canadian, there is nothing like camping out in the Canadian Rockies during the summer!
ReplyDeleteScrapbooking and stamping are my favorite hobbies. Every Tuesday is my day and my two friends and I scrap or stamp all day!!!
ReplyDeletePhotography is my favorite hobby.
ReplyDeleteLisa Nelson
Favorite hobby is definitely card making!!!
ReplyDeleteMy all time favorite hobby is card making! Really excited about your DT and all the new products!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is traveling with my hubby but crafting is a close second!
ReplyDeleteOh, those little marshmallows waiting to be roasted are so stinkin' CUTE! My favorite hobby is just about anything that involves paper. I like CAS cards, simple scrapbooking, making gift boxes/tags/bags.
ReplyDeleteAnd I meant to say Congratulations to Julie!! I "like" you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite hobby is paper crafts. My name is Brandi Campbell & my email is sehoyah {at}gmail{dot}com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB.
ReplyDeleteBrandi Campbell
Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com
My favorite hobby is card making & reading.
ReplyDeletecarol.jurek@zoomtown.com
My favorite hobby is canvas making at the moment. I am a FB fan too!! awesome set!
ReplyDeleteMy fav hobby is scrapbooking but I am just starting to make cards and love it! Thanks for a chance to win! :)
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com
I'm also a follower on facebook.
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com