Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Design Team REVEAL #7!

Hello, hello! You guys ready for another introduction?! Don't forget that we'll be sharing a big surprise at the end of our day- stayed tuned for the big announcement!

Our next designer is a stamping superstar! She's an incredible card maker and artist with a very unique style. She's a design team member for Unity and the Wee Memories challenge! We're so happy to have her- we're sure she will provide you with TONS of inspiration!!

Please welcome....

...in her own words...

My name is Stephanie Muzzulin I live in a small town in CT. I am a SAHM right now to two beautiful children Mackenzie 8 and Codey 6. I have been happily married for 10 years to a very supportive husband of this little hobby of mine. I have been cardmaking for about six years now and enjoy every minute of it!!! I love sharing my work on my blog and more than anything I love meeting new people and I have met some amazing women through this hobby!!!! I really look forward to sharing my work using these amazing stamps and I cannot wait to work with a fabulous group of ladies and I feel so honored to have the opportunity to be on this team!!!!!

Please stop by Stephanie's blog Handmade Creations by Stephanie and show her some love!

***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRY! PLEASE CHECK THIS POST TO SEE IF YOU WERE A WINNER!!***

Each hour we're posting a new DT member and their favorite Market Street Stamp set. And just for sharing the Market Street love, we're going to give those favorites away!

Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
  • TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post letting us know how many states (or provinces) you've traveled to in your lifetime (so far!) - be sure to include your name and a way to contact you.
  • BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment)
    • Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash #mssdtreveal - thanks!
  • BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you Follow us on Facebook!
  • You have until 5 pm on Thursday, August 4th to comment on all the posts and be eligible for the prize.
  • We will announce the winners Friday, August 5th at 7 am Central! 
Stephanie's current fave is
Just two more posts after this for the day! 
Remember, you have through Thursday afternoon to get your comments in! We'll announce winners on Friday morning!
Are you getting ready for the last two SURPRISES?! 

119 comments:

  1. Love Stephanie's work! I have been all across Canada - thus through 9 provinces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Stephanie!

    Sadly, I've only been to 10 of our states, but I'm working on fixing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stephanie! That's another cute set that I don't own yet!

    Wow... I have to get a map out and count.... I've been to 19 states (I think) and 1 province of Canada... and I've been out of the country quite a few times :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Love Stephanie's work and she is so sweet! Great addition to the DT! Congrats!!

    I have been in 5 States only i my 9 years living in the States. But while living in Peru I traveled to every single little town, especially in the Andes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I'm following your facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. and I tweeted twitter.com/cre8serendipity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Stephanie!

    Unfortunately I never were able to travel to the US, so {zero} state counts for me ;-/

    Sylvia
    PS: Will have to come back tomorrow to see who else made the team, because here in Germany it's after 10pm already...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Stephanie! I have traveled to 12 states :) Helps being a prior military spouse :)
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I shared this on Facebook!
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so boring. I've only been to 5 states.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did most of my traveling as a child, so from what I remember, I have traveled to 15 states including the one I live in.

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm already a facebook fan.

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Posted on Facebook.

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1579116274

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been to fifteen and hope to do many more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So far we've been to 33 States so far....trying to get all the lower 48 for sure!!! congrats to your new Design Team!!

    grizzlys4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Stephanie!!

    Hmmm...I've traveled to probably only about 12 or so states. Need to do some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! I have been to eight states and two provinces I think lol!

    Katelyn
    kmc71996@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tweeted about this too. jensinkspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Stephanie!

    I've traveled to 9 states so far!

    Kendra
    jksand2001 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been to about 23 states so far. Hopefully someday I will get to some more.

    tamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to Stephanie!!! Wow what a great group this is looking to be. I have been to 15 of the United States and lived in France for 1 1/2 years. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just the cutest. I think that I have been to 11 states and Puerto Rico. I love to travel and see other places that I could visit when Im not teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on FB! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've traveled through 49 states so far!

    Beccy
    gstroop438 (at) cox (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I shared this link on FB.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gloras-Crafts/154670357911685

    Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. COongrats Stephanie !! I am so excited for you! :) cant wait to see that you create with these awesome stamps :)

    In my lifetime so far ... I am going to say where I have lived... my hubby is in the US ARMY and so we have moved a bit. first our home state AZ,next NY then TX and now VA( dont like VA to much ) but I love seeing the us when we would drive across it :)

    Micia
    Yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats!!!
    I've been to 10 states and two provinces.

    Jess G
    sourpatchkids03@hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tweeted this :)

    http://twitter.com/#!/MiciaYBC

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I posted this on my FB page :)

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001580523315


    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a follower of MSS Fb page :)

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations Stephanie! I've only been to 8 States.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats Stephanie !! I've been to 2 provinces, and 7 states !! I'm a facebook fan as well. THANKS !!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have been to 21 states and to 1 province.
    tinksgym@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats Stephanie! I have been to 19 states (and have lived in 4) Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm a fan of MSS on Facebook :)
    tinksgym@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Welcome to the team!
    I look forward to working with you!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. 20 states for me!

    Marleen
    rickandmar (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hmmmm...lets see...I have been all down the East coast, plus a couple out west...so about 15. As far as Canda, I have been to 2.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congratulations! I haven't traveled a whole lot, somI think maybe seven states...I also follow on FB. spoelhoh at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I've probably traveled around 45 states. Too lazy to count... Looking forward to see your work. I like your favorite stamp set, too!
    Kelly Massman
    kmassmanATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  41. Welcome, Stephanie. This was a thinker. I've been to 35 states, if you count the ones I've just driven through. But I've been to three provinces, too, which is probably pretty good for an American! Canada is a great place to vacation.

    Jen T
    jenlance at xmission dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am already following you on Facebook! I heard about MSS from Tiffany ! I have shared this giveaway on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/viji.siddharth

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have been to 6 states, 2 continents..

    Congratulations Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  44. quite a few, maybe 25 if I remember correctly.

    dahliamemories at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow.........I'd have to get a map out, but I'd say I've been to at least 40 of our states in the USA. I was lucky enough to drive cross-country after college, so we hit a bunch of them!
    Can't wait to do it again!
    Maria
    dog_gone_crafts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have been to about 12 states....2 continents....

    Congrats Steph!! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Just tweeted-- https://twitter.com/#!/jb_designs/status/98541136259452928

    THANKS for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm a fan on FB!!!
    THANKS for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I believe I've been to 22 states so far.
    jenniekader at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congratulations, Stephanie! I've been to 23 states, plus the District of Columbia.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm a Facebook fan.
    jenniekader at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. i have been to 8 different states! thanks~prhmangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. i follow u on fb! thanx~prhmangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. i follow u on fb! thanx~prhmangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congrats to Stephanie....she is a rock star!!!! I have been to 13 states in USA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I already liked you on FB. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I've probably been in 30 states. Just guessing... sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. If I counted right, I've been to 19 states and provinces. Congrats to Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I've been to 14 states here in the US, and 3 providences in Canada!

    ruzarbl65@gmail.com
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  60. FB follower! ;o)

    ruzarbl65@gmail.com
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Woohoo, I'm thrilled to see Stephanie as part of the MSS team! I've been to 22 States in the U.S.A. and 3 Provinces in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I 'Like' Market Street Stamps on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I've been to 21 states so far ... would like to travel to all of 'em in my lifetime! thanx for the blog candy opp!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Welcome Stephanie! Can't wait to see your work! I have been to 12 different states within the United States. I hope to be able to travel more and visit the states I haven't seen! Thanks for the chance to win this cute stamp set! Hugs, Leanne
    tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

    I follow you on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congrats, Stephanie!!! Hmmm...I think I've been to 25 states. I've never visited Canada, but it is DEFINITELY on my list of places that I'd LOVE to explore! I've also had the opportunity to travel outside of the U.S. a bit! LOVE to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  66. i have traveled to or through 14 states (i think) and one canadian province. rush88888 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I liked you folkes on Facebook this evening
    - sue dot blondin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/sblondin/status/98588240830930945
    - sue dot blondin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Congrats to Stephanie! I have been or traveled through 38 states and one Canadian province.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love your designs on your blog...
    I have been to 27 states thus far in my life!
    Many thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  71. "Facebook Post!"
    http://www.facebook.com/stargirljewelry#!/cindi512/posts/2121387909141.
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I "Like" Market Street Stamps on Facebook!
    Again, thanks very much...Cindi
    Cindi H.
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I have been to 14 states.

    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  74. I tweeted about this:
    http://twitter.com/#!/buckeyecub/status/98614666158280705

    ReplyDelete
  75. Making me think now...I have been to 8 states and Canada. Love that stamp set - CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  76. H,mmm... I've been to 9
    Thanks for the chance to win
    - Dawn ~ designsthatdelight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Congrats Stephanie! Love the flowers in that stamp set! I'm Canadian, have traveled throughout Canada, except for the territories, and have been through at least half of the USA...we traveled a lot when I was growing up, loved road tripping! I don't have an exact number, but it's ALOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Geez...I have to count? I was just on a road trip that took us through 5 for a total of at least 26 states! And Mexico...Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Haha I had to get a map out to count! I've been to 14 states, 1 province in Canada, and Puerto Rico! =) Thanks again and congrats to Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I've been to at least 12 states and 3 continents. Congrats, Steph!!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Congratulations to Stephanie!
    "So Happy" for you!
    I've been to 14 of your states, 4 provinces, and 1 territory!
    I realize I haven't been leaving a contact e-mail!?
    YIKES!
    gailluck@yahoodotca

    ReplyDelete
  82. Welcome Steph! I've been stalking her blog for a while now. I've travelled more in the States than my own country. I've been to about 15 States but only two Provinces. I have to say I find the States has much better shopping and a lot of fun attractions LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I've travelled to or through over 20 states.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Oh my heavens.. I LOVE the flower and half circles.. :) so adorable.. 14 states :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. ohh.. I am a FB fan too :) oops a way to contact me familybubbles (at) hotmail (dot) com :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. 8 states
    Congrats
    nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  87. I follow Market Street on Facebook
    nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  88. Stephanie so excited for you, congrats! I have traveled to... 10 I think. I'm not sure. But this question has inspired me to do a scrapbook layout about it lol. Thanks for the question. :)
    Hugs,
    Raven
    thatsmerb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Congrats to you, Stephanie!
    I've been to about 20 States and only one province -- maybe I'll hit them all one day!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I've never been to the USA!! I'm from South Africa and sometimes wish I had access to all the resources, like MSS! I already follow you on FB, put a link to your give-away on my FB page AND for good measure on my blog :D http://redcardcorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-give-away-at-market-street-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete
  91. Congrats, Stephanie!
    For states, I've only been to Washington state. I've been to 9 provinces so far - we moved from BC to Nova Scotia 9 years ago, so hit most of them on the way! Just Newfoundland & Labrador and the territories...now to win the lottery.
    (fan on FB)

    ReplyDelete
  92. congrats to Stephanie!
    gosh, I think all of them except 5.... so that makes a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Already a FB fan.
    Travel..one of my favorite things to do! I have been to 8 of the US states and and only 4 of the Canadian Provinces.
    Tammy
    tampatha01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Congrats, Stephanie! I'm a definite home-body..I've only been to 4 states thus far in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I have been to 10 states. email- leenknee2@yahoo.com I am on Facebook and have shared this give away!!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I have traveled to 21 of the US states and to one Canadian provence.

    ReplyDelete
  97. I've traveled to to provences in Canadia and I really don't know how many states - most of them except for about 5 or so. congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Congratulations, Stephanie. What a fun stamp set! I am a FB fan.

    I have been to 26 states, one Canadian province and three states in Mexico. I've traveled more than I realized once I wrote it all down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I have been to 15 states.
    Lisa Nelson kiwihana@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Hi! I've been to 16 states so far. My goal is all 50.

    Brandi Campbell
    Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow you on Facebook.

    Brandi Campbell
    Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I grew up on the East Coast and now live on the West Coast...drove across the country with everything in a truck...so I've seen a good number of the middle states!!! I'm a fb fan!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I have only been to 5 states including my own! LOL Thanks for a chance to win! :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I am also a follower on facebook.
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.