Good Morning! I have NINE winners to announce today!
Please visit the link to see which set you won and email:
angelica {at} marketstreetstamps {dot} com!
Sherri Thompson said...
I just "liked" you on FB!
Reveal/Giveaway 2
Thebug415 said...My favorite hobby is papercrafting...of course!
Sandy said...
I already follow you on Facebook.
Sandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
Danielle said...
I craft whenever I get some free time...which is limited around here! But my favorite time to do it is at night.
rush said...
i am a follower of julia stainton, and she mentioned MSS on her blog.
Bunnyfreak said...
My fav show is Fringe.
Heather Mayfield
Jasmine said...
Congrats Stephanie! Love the flowers in that stamp set! I'm Canadian, have traveled throughout Canada, except for the territories, and have been through at least half of the USA...we traveled a lot when I was growing up, loved road tripping! I don't have an exact number, but it's ALOT!!
Brandi said...
I follow you on FB.
Brandi Campbell
Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com
Becky Carafa said...My favorite magazine is Paper Crafts mag!
Congratulations, Everyone! Thank you SO much for joining us for our DT Reveal this week!
We hope you had so much fun, we enjoyed learning a little more about our new DT members and our readers and customers through your comments! Thanks for being such great sports and playing along!
Didn't win? Don't worry!
You can get your FAVORITE sets
20% off through Sunday!
Click HERE to shop!















Congratulations to all the winners. Thank You to Market Street for the fun time.
ReplyDeletequilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the all the fun during reveal time!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all the winners! What a fun D.T. reveal. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteSherri Thompson wins a lot! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners--enjoy your goodies!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all the winners!
ReplyDeletecongrats to all winners. hope to get in on another blog candy in the future as this is my first time on your blog. love it. ekc
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners! I just got to see all the new stamps and I am loving them!
ReplyDelete