HI! Are you all still with us! We hope you're enjoying our full day of fun! LOTS of exciting stuff happening here at Market Street Stamps!! Now it's time for our next introduction!
This designer has a beautiful clean and simple style that beautifully showcases her amazing use of color! She really knows how to make a stamp shine and her blog is a fresh, fun place to find a wealth of inspiration! She's a super sweet and super talented lady!
...in her own words...
I work full time for a large dialysis clinic as a dialysis charge nurse but have been a nurse for 15+ years. My stamping career started when I decided I wanted to do more than scrapbooking. So I hosted a Stampin' Up "party" and it was that single event that made me never look back! I later found a local stamping company and became a demonstrator where I was given the opportunity to design for their catalogue! That was a dream!
Through that company, I met some of my best friends who truly understand me and this crazy hobby called stamping!! Papercrafting has been a hobby of mine now for some time and I still get giddy when I get new stamps to play with! I am super excited to join the Market Street Stamps Design Team!

Please stop by Amy's blog Stamp-n-Paradise and show her some love!
Each hour we're posting a new DT member and their favorite Market Street Stamp set. And just for sharing the Market Street love, we're going to give those favorites away!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRY! PLEASE CHECK THIS POST TO SEE IF YOU WERE A WINNER!!***
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post letting us know how you were introduced to Market Street Stamps - be sure to include your name and a way to contact you.
- BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment)
- Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash #mssdtreveal - thanks!
- BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you Follow us on Facebook!
- You have until 5 pm on Thursday, August 4th to comment on all the posts and be eligible for the prize.
- We will announce the winners Friday, August 5th at 7 am Central!
Amy's current fave is
Comment on this post to win this set!
We're more than halfway through!










Woohoo, Amy! Way to go on two DT reveals in one week! I can't wait to see what you do with Market Street Stamps. I was introduced to MSS via Angelica, the owner, who is on The Twinery DT with me!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amy! Love this stamp set too! I found MSS by chance when someone posted a link to the April stamp reveal and I won a set! That's when I became hooked!
ReplyDeleteThe wonderful people at Creations Galore in Green Bay introduced me to Market Street Stamps
ReplyDeletetamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net
I recently found you guys from a post from Papercrafts magazine on facebook. So glad I did!
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteI found out about Market Street on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI'm a Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Love the fun set! I love Market Street Stamps! Just recently found out they are located not too far from where I live. I found out about them when I was searching stamps not to long ago.
ReplyDeleteKendra
jksand2001 at yahoo dot com
I found out about you on FB.
ReplyDeleteFacebook Fan
ReplyDeleteCongrats AMY!!! you will love being on the MSS design team there stamps are awesome( but you already know that lol)
ReplyDeleteI found MSS through Peachy keen stamps and through Emma over at mycreativetime. I ordered the compass stamps and the wood grain BKground stamp and YES I FELL IN LOVE .... so now Im addicted... along with PKS & MCT :)
Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
And I forgot to say that I 'Like' Market Street Stamps on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention my contact info: sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI already follow you on FB.
ReplyDeleteI shared this on my fb page :)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001580523315
I think this is right ..i hope
Micia
yellowbirdcreation.com
I also tweeted about the newest DTM
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/MiciaYBC
Thanks
micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
I am a follower of Market street stamps on FB
ReplyDeleteMicia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
Congrats Amy! I was actually just introduced from Michele! :D
ReplyDeleteWHoo hooo ! Way to go Amy !
ReplyDeleteI found Market street stamps through the blog os Steph your DT co-ordinator. She rock too ! It's a great group of stampers you are gathering!
Congrats Amy! I got hooked on stamping at a Stampin' Up party too. :) My amazing sister-in-law Glora introduced me to Market Street Stamps a few months ago. She had a giveaway for the vintage music background and, since I am a musician, I had to have it . . . which of course led to a few more stamps and a very long wishlist.
ReplyDeleteI follow on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteYea Amy, I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteI think I was probably introduced to MSS through someone's blog...or maybe through Amy! I can't remember for sure how it happened!
Yay! Amy - I'm so glad to see your face here! You are a wonderful secret-keeper!
ReplyDeleteI was introduced to MSS through a challenge blog. You all were sponsoring the challenge and I loved the look of the stamps!
I follow you on FB!
ReplyDeleteWoo hooo Amy! Congrats! I was introduced to MSS thru Nikki (aka scrappingnavywife) and Emma (My Creative Time) I've been dying to get some of your background stamps but having to wait till the funds are available if you what I mean hee hee! Love this stamp set and hope that I win would love to own some of your stamps! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeletetobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net
I follow you on facebook!
Welcome Amy! Who doesn't like a good margarita, if it's just one you can look at.
ReplyDeleteI am sure I found you through a card someone posted on SCS. Saw some things I liked (but was not ready to buy) so subscribed to make sure I didn't forget.
Jen T
jenlance at xmission dot com
Congrats, Amy!! I was introduced to Market Street Stamps from Peachy Keen and their fans! I Love all of the stamps!! :)
ReplyDeleteKimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com
I shared this on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com
Congratulations Amy. I was introduced to Market Street Stamps through Peachy Keen Stamps when Angelica first started marketing her stamps on the PKS site. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteme(at)glorajean(dot)com
I follow you on FB. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteme(at)glorajean(dot)com
Congrats!!! I love the set you picked.
ReplyDeleteI was introduced to Market Street stamps through Peachy Keen Stamps.
Jess G
sourpatchkids03@hotmail
Congrats, Amy!
ReplyDeleteI 'stumbled' upon Market Street Stamps during the DT call ;) And immediately LOVED what I see :)
Sylvia xx
Eeeek! Amy, I'm absolutely THRILLED for you! You're so perfect for this position! I was introduced to Market Street Stamps through The Play Date Cafe.
ReplyDeleteI found out about Mss through bloggers.
ReplyDeletecontact info in profile
I found Market Street Stamps through Papercrafts Magazine.
ReplyDeleteSandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
I'm already a follower.
ReplyDeleteSandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
Shared the post on Facebook.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1579116274
Sandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
I got introduced to MSS through Wee Memories (Jenny Suchin). Love the stamps and products you have.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! Followed her from the beging through the Peachy Queen of PKS. And if you don't know who PKS is shame on you! lol.
ReplyDeleteJess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com
Congrats on becoming a DT member! I found MSS through peachy keen stamps!
ReplyDeleteKatelyn
kmc71996@aim.com
Congrats, Amy! I found MSS thru PKS!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Found MSS through Creating Keepsakes Facebook page. Adorable stamps - love them!
ReplyDeleteMegan
meganbtodd@gmail.com
Oh I learned about Market Street Stamps from the talented Michele Gross!! Congrats to her and all of your designers!! Some cuuuute shhtuffs here!!!
ReplyDeletegrizzlys4@yahoo.com
Congrats Amy!! I was introduced to Market Street stamps thru the peachy keen websites when it was first started:)
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook fan!!
ReplyDeleteI was intorduce by Jessica in the sisterhood of paper crafting on our facebook group. These stamps are amazing. Hey Summer time the best part of the year.
ReplyDeleteTiara
onecraftysita@gmail.com
Thanks
I found Market Street Stamps through Facebook. I just love your stamp designs :)
ReplyDeletetinksgym@yahoo.com
I'm a fan of MSS on Facebook :)
ReplyDeletetinksgym@yahoo.com
Welcome to the team!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to working with you!
-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
Congratulations~~
ReplyDeleteI was introduced to MSS on Facebook... TODAY~ YAY for a new place to find stamps
I do follow on FB and have shared the link
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=749357737
Alison H
stampersramblings.blogspot.com
Congratulations! I discovered your stamps while admiring some of Michele's lovely creations on her blog. I also follow on FB. spoelhoh at yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI discovered Market Street stamps, when I won vintage music through a blog hop, and I LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteedoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
So very happy for you Amy! I got to know Market Street Stamps through the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
ReplyDeleteI am already following you on Facebook! I heard about MSS from Tiffany ! I have shared this giveaway on Facebook
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/viji.siddharth
Following you on facebook already!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amy! I was introduced by Tiffany!
ReplyDeleteI heard about MSS from some challenges online, can't remember which one.
ReplyDeletedahliamemories at gmail dot com
also liked on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteHOOOORAY for the DT reveal! I've enjoyed getting to know each one!! I found MSS from my DT spot over on the PDCC! THANKS for the chance to win-sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI was introduced to MSS by MEG CRAIG!!!!!!!! Love her!!!
ReplyDeleteMaria
dog_gone_crafts@yahoo.com
Just tweeted:) THANKS for the chance to win-sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/jb_designs/status/98540289072959488
I'm a fan on FB!! THANKS for the chance to win-sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI was introduced to MSS by Julie, who I think I'll be reading about soon!
ReplyDeletejenniekader at yahoo dot com
I'm a fan on Facebook
ReplyDeletejenniekader at yahoo dot com
Yay for my girl Amy!!! Woohoo....you rock and she is an awesome stamper!!!! I was introduced to MSS by Michele and Julie Ranae!!!! I am a follower too on FB!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amy! 2 DT in 1-day! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI was introduced to MSS via FB! ;o)
ruzarbl65@gmail.com
http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
I'm a FB follower!
ReplyDeleteruzarbl65@gmail.com
http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
I found out about MSS from Lori Tecler's blog. Cute stuff, and congrats Amy!
ReplyDeleteI found you from Julia Stainton's blog. Thanx for the blog candy opp!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Amy!!!! I was introduced to MSS by my inky buddy, Michele!!!
ReplyDeletei am a follower of julia stainton, and she mentioned MSS on her blog.
ReplyDeleteI liked you folkes on Facebook this evening!
ReplyDelete- sue dot blondin at gmail dot com
tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/sblondin/status/98587073518374913
ReplyDelete- sue dot blondin at gmail dot com
Congrats Amy! I was introduced to MSS through facebook!
ReplyDeleteI follow on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI am loving getting to know all of your designers for Market Street Stamps! I received
ReplyDeletean email from Belle Papier about Market Street
Stamps! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
"Facebook Post!"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/stargirljewelry#!/cindi512/posts/2121387909141...
Again, thanks very much!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I "Like" Market Street Stamps on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cindi
Cindi H.
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Congrats to Amy! LOVE this stamp set - so darn cute! I was introduced to Market Street Stamps by Julia Stainton on her blog (she does have fabulous taste!).
ReplyDeleteMy crafting friend Emily introduced me to your stamps.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win
-Dawn ~ Designsthatdelight@gmail.com
Congrats Amy!! This stamp set is too cute! I found out about Market Street from a post on FB from Paper Crafts Magazine!
ReplyDeleteI'm a FB follower too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I found MSS by reading Julie's blog! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amy! I was introduced to MSS by reading the blogs of Jess Larsen and Michele Gross! =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amy!
ReplyDeleteGreat stamp set!
I found out about MSS, through Brenda Weavers blog!
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI found you on Facebook, I think. lol
Welcome Amy! I also love that Tiki set. I found out about MS a while ago when I saw one of your design team members (Stephanie) post some stuff on her blog. So it's been a while now that I've been watching MS releases.
ReplyDeleteAlready a "liker" on FB.
ReplyDeleteI found Market Street Stamps through Papercrafts Magazine.
ReplyDeleteI likey on FB !!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Julia Stainton's blog!
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens.. how cute is this stamp set.. :) I found you through Julie Ranae :) thanks so much for the chance to win.. hugs
ReplyDeleteohh.. I am a FB fan too :) oops a way to contact me familybubbles (at) hotmail (dot) com :)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter Raven B introduced me to Market Street.
ReplyDeleteCongrats
nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
I follow Market Street on Facebook
ReplyDeletenmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
yay Amy! Great blog btw! Super excited to see your work on here. I was introduced to MSS through Emmas blog! LOVE Emmas creative spin on mss!!! Thanks for all of the awesome reveals this week mss.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
thatsmerb at gmail dot com
Hooray, Amy!
ReplyDeleteI heard about MSS through one Miss Emily Leiphart (who posted up there at the top!), and also through your awesome new dt member, Meg Craig!
And I like you on FB....
ReplyDeleteI found you during all the CHA postings on FB! I already follow you on FB, put a link to your give-away on my FB page AND for good measure on my blog :D http://redcardcorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-give-away-at-market-street-stamps.html
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stamp set. I got to know thru Julie Ranae's blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Amy!
ReplyDeleteI was introduced to MSS yesterday (lol!) through reading Meg's DT announcement. I'm loving what I see so far :)
(fan on FB)
congrats to Amy!
ReplyDeleteI found out about Market Street through Julia at Belle Papier. congrats again Julia! :)
another great set. Already a FB follower which is how I found out about your stamps. One of my FB friends had posted about you!
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance to win!
Tammy
tampatha01@gmail.com
I was introduced to Market Street stamps by Paper Crafts magazine.
ReplyDeleteLisa Nelson
kiwihana@aol.com
I will be sharing on facebook again!! I learned about market street stamps from FB. Good ole' FB I just love it!!!! FB Eileen Huerta Doane
ReplyDeleteWoot! Woot! WTG, AMY!! I was actually introduced to MSS due to Amy! I love her blog and the day she started using them, I went looking. It's actually because of her that I just placed my first order because she blogged about the 20% off sale. I knew that this was a chance to finally try them out!
ReplyDeleteYAY AMY! I am pretty sure I heard about Market Street Stamps from you, Amy!
ReplyDeleteI love this stamp too! I saw one of your stamps and bought it at a store. I then came home and looked up your company on the internet.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Amy!! Amy is another person whose style I adore. Can't wait to see what all she creates as a DT member!! I was introduced to Market Street Stamps from the various paper crafting blogs I have in my Reader. I am a Facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteI'm part of a Papertrey Ink Group that Stephanie W. is a part of! I've been seeing all her amazing creations using Market Street Stamps and had to get some myself!
ReplyDeleteHi! My name is Brandi Campbell and I discovered Market Street through Julie Ranae. I was thrilled with the introduction & discovery of your fabulous stamps. My email is: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteBrandi Campbell
Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com
I remember seeing Market Street's first dt call and introduction to your stamps on Two peas I think... love this stamp set! I'm a fb fan too!
ReplyDeleteI honestly don't remember how I was introduced to you guys! I have been a follower for a long time!! :) Thanks for a chance to win! :)
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com
I am also a follower on faceboook.
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com