Are you ready for our FINAL design team member reveal!? We've had SO much fun today introducing all of our new friends- we hope you're enjoying yourself, too!
This designer is another that you have definitely heard of! She's a crazy talented lady whose cards and scrapbook layouts grace the pages of several different publications! She's got a beautiful blog that showcases her beautiful style with lovely photographs of cards, layouts, and family.
Introducing....
...in her own words...
I have been honored to have my work published in various paper crafting publications. I love meeting and getting to know other paper crafting enthusiasts and am so excited to be serving on the Market street Stamps design team!

My husband, Eric, and I have been married for 15 years and we have three kids, ages 12, 9, and 6. two boys and a girl. I'm a SAHM and craft in my spare time.
Be sure to visit her at Sweet Paper Treats!
***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRY! PLEASE CHECK THIS POST TO SEE IF YOU WERE A WINNER!!***
Each hour we've been posting a new design team member and their favorite Market Street Stamp set. And just for sharing the Market Street love, we're going to give those favorites away!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post letting us know what your favorite paper crafting magazine or book is - be sure to include your name and a way to contact you.
- BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment)
- Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash #mssdtreveal - thanks!
- BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you Follow us on Facebook!
- You have until 5 pm on Thursday, August 4th to comment on all the posts and be eligible for the prize.
- We will announce the winners Friday, August 5th at 7 am Central!
Brenda's current fave is
That is IT for our new DT!
*clap clap clap*
We are THRILLED to have them all aboard!
But that's not all we have for you today...
nope. not all.
In honor of our new DT,
Market Street Stamps will be having a
20% off ALL STAMPS Sale
starting........
....NOW!
Time to stock up!
We don't have big sales like this very often,
but have such a reason to celebrate!
Get your favorites at 20% off
thru Sunday, August 7th!
*sale ends 8/7 11:59 pm CDT*
Shop the Marketplace HERE!
in the spirit of the sale, if you placed your order today during the reveals, we will contact you and provide a 20% refund. :)
in the spirit of the sale, if you placed your order today during the reveals, we will contact you and provide a 20% refund. :)
Thank you SO much for checking out our DT reveal -
We had an absolute BLAST! Hope you did too!










Congrats, Brenda! Yay! I love sales!
ReplyDeleteI follow mss on fb!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Brenda! My favorite scrapbook magazine is Paper crafts :-)
ReplyDeleteI shared this giveaway on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/CreateSerendipity07
ReplyDeleteI also follow MSS on facebook :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite papercrafting book is Papercrafts Magazine! Love it!!
I like you on FB!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I like paper crafts magazine, too, and I also follow on FB. spoelhoh at yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Brenda!:)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite paper crafting magazine is Scrapbooks etc. and The Cricut Magazine! So much inspiration!
Thanks for the wonderful chance to win!
Kimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com
I shared this on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com
Congrats on making the DT. I don't have a favorite magazine, I have never really looked at a scrapbooking one.
ReplyDeleteedoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
Congratulations Brenda! I love to look through Paper Crafts magazine.
ReplyDeleteI follow on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the team!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to working with you!
-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
Still a follower on FB.
ReplyDeleteI love Paper Crafts Magazine for its simple instructions and layout.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what the new team does!
Congratulations Brenda. What a talented group of ladies. Very impressive. Congratulations to everyone. My favorite magazines are Cards and Cricut Magazine. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteme(at)glorajean(dot)com
I follow you on FaceBook. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteme(at)glorajean(dot)com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite magazine: Creating Keepsakes/Scrapbook Trends--how could I choose? Looking forward to see your work. I like your favorite stamp set, too!
ReplyDeleteKelly Massman
kmassmanATgmailDOTcom
Congrats. My favorite magazine is Paper Creations. They have full size pull out patterns in each issue.
ReplyDeletecndomino AT yahoo DOT com
I follow on FB too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the design team spot! My favorite magazine is PaperCrafts.
ReplyDeleteFollowing on fb also.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Brenda! I love Papercrafts Magazine!
ReplyDeleteI am already following you on Facebook! I heard about MSS from Tiffany ! I have shared this giveaway on Facebook
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/viji.siddharth
Welcome Brenda!
ReplyDeleteI used to love Simple Scrapbooks until it went away. Sigh. Now I'll pick up a Paper Crafts magazine from time to time but that's about it. Mostly I get inspiration from design teams!
Thanks for the sale and I love your spirit of giving back.
Jen T
jenlance at xmission dot com
My favorite book is Allison Davis sketch book!! Congratulations Brenda!
ReplyDeleteI would have to say Paper Crafts Magazine.
ReplyDeleteSandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
I follow you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteSandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
I shared this on Facebook.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1579116274
Sandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
Already following you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Brenda! Right now I have been enjoying Papercrafts magazine - actually just starting to even get into checking those out!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
paper crafts magazine is my favorite.
ReplyDeletedahliamemories at gmail dot com
also liked MSS on facebook.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Brenda!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite mag is PaperCrafts :)
I only subscribe to PaperCrafts - so - that's my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteMaria
dog_gone_crafts@yahoo.com
OHHH! I am in love with PC magazine or CARDS!! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteJust tweeted:) https://twitter.com/#!/jb_designs/status/98542384366886912
ReplyDeleteTHANKS for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
My favorite magazine is paper crafts.
ReplyDeletejenniekader at yahoo dot com
I'm a Facebook fan!
ReplyDeletejenniekader at yahoo dot com
yea!! clap clap clap!!! CONGRATS Brenda !! last but not least!! so glad you are on the new DT! I cant wait to see what you make :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite crafting magazine right now is scrapbook etc.
Thanks
micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
just tweeted this :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/MiciaYBC
Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
I posted this on my Fb page too :)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001580523315
Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
I am already a follower of MSS fb page :)
ReplyDeleteMicia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
Congrats, Brenda! I love so many magazines, but my favorite is Paper Crafts.
ReplyDelete-Stephanie
www.stephmade.com
I'm a facebook follower :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! My favorite magazine is Scrapbooks Etc.
ReplyDeleteKatelyn
kmc71996@aim.com
Paper Crafts Magazine is my fave! thanx~prhmangel@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei follow u on fb! thanx~prhmangel@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletePaper Crafts is my favorite magazine!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite magazine is Paper Crafts mag!
ReplyDeleteMy fav mag is Paper Crafts - and thanx for the blog candy opp!
ReplyDeletePaper Crafts would have to be my favorite magazine.
ReplyDeletetamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net
Yay for Brenda....love her work!!! My favorite magazine is Paper Crafts Magazine!! I am a follower on FB!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Brenda! I've been a huge fan of her cards and layouts for a while now!! My favourite magazine is Paper Crafts Magazine.
ReplyDeleteI 'Like' Market Street Stamps on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI love going thru my Papercrafts Magazine, and always look forward to getting the new issue in the mail.
ReplyDeleteruzarbl65@gmail.com
http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
FB follower! ;o)
ReplyDeleteruzarbl65@gmail.com
http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
Congrats Brenda! My favorite magazine is Paper Crafts! Thanks for the chance to win! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeletetobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net
I follow MSS on facebook!
I have to say Papercrafts. I love the variety they offer in their publications.
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteI love Paper Crafts.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Brenda!! My favorite magazine is Paper Crafts!!
ReplyDeletei like somerset and stampington magazines, especially "where women create". rush88888 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteMy favorite magazine is Paper Crafts! Congrats Brenda!!
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook fan!!
ReplyDeleteI've liked you folkes on facebook
ReplyDelete- sue dot blondin at gmail dot com
tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/sblondin/status/98589259417649152
ReplyDelete- sue dot blondin at gmail dot com
Congrats Brenda! Ever so often I like to flip through CARDS!
ReplyDeleteI follow MSS on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog...My favorite card making
ReplyDeletemagazine is "Stampers Ten!"
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
"Facebook Post!"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/stargirljewelry#!/cindi512/posts/2121378668910.
Thanks so much!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I "Like" Market Street Stamps on Facebook...
ReplyDeleteMerci beaucoup, Cindi
Cindi H.
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I love Scrapbooks ETC.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about this:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/buckeyecub/status/98612549309829121
I don't read many crafting publications outside the web, but I do like Paper Crafts magazine.
ReplyDeleteI love Creating Keepsakes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
- Dawn ~ designsthatdelight@gmail.com
Congrats Brenda!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite magazines are Take Ten and Paper Crafts. There are many more that I like but these are my faves at the moment :)
Sylvia xx
My fav. magazine is Canadian Scrapbooker.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Brenda !
I follow MSS on Facebook.
Congrats Brenda! I LOVE your favorite stamp...that is one I would use all the time. Leger is one of the first things I reach for when doing a project. My favorite magazine would have to be Scrapbook Trends, closely followed by Scrapbooks Etc. (love me some sketches!!)
ReplyDeleteI'm a FB follower too!
ReplyDeleteOOHH, I want that background stamp! My favorite magazine is Somerset Studio.
ReplyDeleteCongratulation to all of you ladies!
CONGRATULATIONS! My fav mag is anything from Northridge Publishing. Crips clean pics and detailed information. WONDERFUL group of gals. Can't wait to see what develops. I am a follower here and fb.
ReplyDeleteJess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com
Congrats to Brenda! My favorite magazine has to be Paper Crafts magazine! I love it! =D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Brenda! My favorite magazine are Scrapbooks, Etc. and Paper Crafts.
ReplyDeleteI follow on FB! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteFav mag=CardMaker
Congratulations Brenda!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite magazine is Scrapbook & Cards Today!
http://www.scrapbookandcards.com
Gail
gailluckatyahoodotca
Welcome Brenda! There aren't too many paper craft mags left out there but I still love Paper Crafts the best...especially their stamping focused special editions and articles.
ReplyDeleteAlready a liker on FB.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite publication is TAKE TEN by Stampington Co. This is an AMAZING compilation of card crafting done in 10 minutes or less. Always some great challenges and inspiration!
ReplyDeleteFavorite magazine is Paper Crafts.
ReplyDeleteOh wow.. this stamp rocks.. I Like paper crafts and creating keepsakes.. :) thanks for the chance to win.. hugs
ReplyDeleteohh.. I am a FB fan too :) oops a way to contact me familybubbles (at) hotmail (dot) com :)
ReplyDeleteI love Papercrafts
ReplyDeleteCongrats
nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
I follow Market Street on Facebook
ReplyDeletenmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
Congrats Brenda!!!! I am so excited for you. My favorite craft magazine is anything released by Somerset press! They are fabulous with tons of inspiration.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
thatsmerb at gmail dot com
Congrats to Brenda! Such fun seeing all the new dt members.
ReplyDeleteMy fave is Paper Crafts, for sure. Such nice folks and great projects!
And I like you on FB....
ReplyDeleteIn South Africa we don't have access to many quality international craft publications but I signed up for the electronic version of CARDS magazine and LOVE IT! I already follow you on FB, put a link to your give-away on my FB page AND for good measure on my blog :D http://redcardcorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-give-away-at-market-street-stamps.html
ReplyDeleteWelcome Brenda! Love the notebook paper background! My favorite craft magazines are CARDS and Papercrafts. Love 'em!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a Facebook follower!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite craft magazine is Papercrafts...love it and am lucky to get published in it too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Brenda!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite crafty magazine's got to be PaperCrafts - all their special issues, the Moxie Fab blog, love them :)
(Fan on FB)
Can I just say, this was really fun, answering all these different questions? Awesome, unique way to announce your DT!
I used to be a Paper Crafts mag fan, but am kinda tired of the same thing in every issue. Cards mag is beginning to take it's place for me, but I tend to get more inspiration from Pinterest of all places. :)
ReplyDeletelove to see the new DT faces!
I'm already a fb fan. My favorite magazines are Paper Craft Magazine, Canadian Scrapbooker and Cardmaker Magazine. Got to have those three!
ReplyDeletetammy
tampatha01@gmail.com
Congrats, Brenda! My favorite magazine is Paper Craft and Cards.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is CARDS magazine. It is a stunning publication each and every month.
ReplyDeleteI love Paper Crafts. Leenknee2@yahoo.com I will share on FB.
ReplyDeleteCongrats and I look forward to your work posted here. My fav magazine is PaperCrafts.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Brenda! What a *fabulous* background stamp! Makes my heart beat faster (I love notebook paper!!!) My favorite magazine is PaperCrafts. I keep trying to find Cards around here with no luck.
ReplyDeleteI'm a FB fan!
I tweeted this post! http://twitter.com/#!/gina_egg
ReplyDeleteMy favorite magazine is Creating Keepsakes. I love the day it comes in the mail!
ReplyDeleteLisa Nelson
kiwihana@aol.com
Still love Paper Crafts for great ideas! Love this stamps!!! Fantastic design with soooo many possibilities!! I'm a fb fan too!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB.
ReplyDeleteBrandi Campbell
Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com
Currently my favorite craft book is Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts. My favorite magazine is Cloth Paper Scissors.
ReplyDeleteBrandi Campbell
Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com
I LOVE the new cricut magazines and idea books! Thanks for a chance to win! :)
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com
I am a follower on facebook too!
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com
I love Paper Crafts!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Facebook
ReplyDelete