Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Design Team Reveal #4!

Hi, there! Anyone on lunch right now? Haha! Glad you're checking in with us to help us celebrate our new design team! Ready for our next announcement?

We are VERY happy to introduce this next designer- she's been spotlighted all over blog-land these past couple of weeks which makes it very hard to keep such an exciting secret! She was one of the Top 15 in the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol, she's this weeks Moxie Fabber of the Week over at the Moxie Fab World and we think she's pretty fabulous, too!

Please help me welcome....
...in her own words...

I'm Sarah Jay: web developer, mother, and wife by day, paper crafter by night. I live in Southern New Hampshire with my husband and an insanely active toddler. I work full time maintaining web sites for an IT solutions provider, so late night crafting sessions are the way I unwind and let out some of my creative energy. I've been paper crafting and stamping since the turn of the century, and have recently had the thrill of seeing my work published.

Please visit Sarah at Criminal Grace and spend some time exploring her beautiful projects!


***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRY! PLEASE CHECK THIS POST TO SEE IF YOU WERE A WINNER!!***
Each hour we've been posting a new design team member and their favorite Market Street Stamp set. And just for sharing the Market Street love, we're going to give those favorites away!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
  • TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post letting us know what your favorite time of day to craft is - be sure to include your name and a way to contact you.
  • BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment)
    • Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash #mssdtreveal - thanks!
  • BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you Follow us on Facebook!
  • You have until 5 pm on Thursday, August 4th to comment on all the posts and be eligible for the prize.
  • We will announce the winners Friday, August 5th at 7 am Central! 
Sarah's current fave is
Leave your entries here to win this set!
Good luck!

130 comments:

  1. The best time to craft is at night! I feel most awake then...
    tamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I craft whenever I get some free time...which is limited around here! But my favorite time to do it is at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!
    My favorite time of day to craft is the afternoon.

    Jess G
    sourpatchkids03@hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crafting ALL DAY LONG!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOT WOOT WELCOME sarah!! Congrats on the new DT spot!
    My Fav time to craft would be and chance I got!! I have 3 crazy boys that keep me on my toes but I try to squeeze in some kind of paper crafting when I can.
    cant wait to see what you create with these awesome awesome stamps :)

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted and tagged http://www.twitter.com/cre8serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  7. My best time to craft is on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon because I feel I have more time. If I craft at night, especially on a week night, I tend to stay up to late and then I end up being tired at work the next day.

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted this to Facebook.

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1579116274

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS! I already have this stamp but wanted to send support to the new DT. Most inspired during the day but I have to work. lol. Another dawnlike crafter.

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm already a follower on Facebook and on your blog.

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Sarah! I'm a full-time software engineer with two pre-schoolers and my craft/guest room looks as messy as the glimpse of yours I see in the background of your photo!

    Given the points above, my favorite time to craft is anytime I can find the time to squeeze it in (and I'm not too tired).

    Jen T
    jenlance at xmission dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like crafting early in the morning or late in the evening. The middle of the day is always so busy! Congrats, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My fave time of day 2 craft is when my 2 boys r asleep~lol! They usually get n2 my scrappin suppliess & tear them up! Thanks 4 this chance 2 win! prhmangel@gmail.comMy fave time of day 2 craft is when my 2 boys r asleep~lol! They usually get n2 my scrappin suppliess & tear them up! Thanks 4 this chance 2 win! prhmangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Sarah! Love her work. Great addition to the team!
    My favourite time of day to craft is the evening.
    glenda_j [at] telus [dot] net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow u on fb as well! Thanx! prhmangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Sarah :-)

    my fave time to craft is in the morning, when the kiddos are still asleep ... oh the quietness ;-)))))

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I shared this on FB :)

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001580523315

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Sarah!! What a great stamp, I think it would be perfect for ATC's!! My favorite time to craft is after my little boys are in bed...they like to get into my inks and I don't like that so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tweeted this too :)

    http://twitter.com/#!/MiciaYBC


    Thanks :)
    micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to craft all day every day but that just doesn't happen, usually most productive after dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am already a follower of MSS on fb

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats Sarah! I love the sun background stamp, good favorite!! I like to craft in the evenings:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love to craft when I get home from work in the late afternoon!

    Congrats to Sarah for making the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite time to craft is anytime I can squeeze it in. Although I do get the most mojo in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  25. early morning is my favorite time to put together a card or two..house is still quiet..the sun is just coming out and the birds are singing!!
    marie sierra
    mea57_98 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations Sarah! I like to craft while my youngest is taking her afternoon nap so usually between 1 and 3 pm. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you on FaceBook. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love crafting any time of day, but after dinner is always extra nice because it means I'm "off the clock" and am less likely to be interrupted. :) I've tweeted this (@CariCreates) & I am a fan on FB, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats!! Favorite time=all day! 5 minutes here and 5 minutes there in between whatever life throws my way:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations, Sara! My favorite time to craft is in the morning, but I hardly ever get to do that, so I have to resort to crafting late at night.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats, Sarah! My favorite time to craft would at night. During the day there's just too many distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love to craft during the day while my daughter is at camp/school. Love the quietness surrounding me as I work. I set the alarm on my phone so I know when I have to stop because she will be home soon.

    ruzarbl65@gmail.com
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow you on FB! ;o)

    ruzarbl65@gmail.com
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats Sarah! I try to craft just whenever the mood hits me hee hee! I am a stay at home mom and my son is now a teenager so it does give me just a little bit more freedom! I try to do crafting during the day so I can spend time with the family more at night but sometimes I get a idea and have to go to work on it immediately before I forget!! I have been dying to try some of your background stamps so hopefully I can win this it's gorgeous! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats, Sarah! Another awesome DT for you this week!! My favourite time to craft is in the middle of the afternoon when the sun is at its peak and my son is (hopefully) napping. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oops I forgot to mention also that I follow MSS on facebook!
    Hugs, Leanne
    tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I 'Like' Market Street Stamps on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  38. My favorite time to craft is early evening, like about 6pm. It's cooler, and my creative juices have started to flow...

    ReplyDelete
  39. I already follow you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I forgot to leave my email sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Yay! I'm a big fan of Sarah Jay's work - she rocks!
    I'm a night owl when I comes to crafting - I can only get my mojo into gear when everyone else is sleeping!
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations Sarah! I have an insanely active toddler too, so my favorite time to craft is definitely naptime or Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I already follow you on facebook too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  44. Way to go Sarah !!! My favorite time to craft is after the kiddos have gone to bed and I can engage an adult beverage...perfection !!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Yea for Sarah!!

    My favorite time to stamp is in the afternoon! It tends to be a little quieter then and I've hopefully got some work done that I needed to do. Perfect time to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I put out a tweet on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/JensInkSpot

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congrats Sarah! :) Can I say my favorite time of day to craft is ALL day? hehe! Any time I can really, I sneak into my room to create!
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I shared this on Facebook!!
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats Sarah! I love this background stamp that is your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I don't own any Market Street stamps but I just liked you on Facebook so I can explore and get to know them.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love to craft in the evening.
    contact info in profile

    ReplyDelete
  52. My favorite time to craft is morning or late afternoon when the sun is streaming in through the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  53. My favorite time to craft is day time, but to be realistic I pretty much stamp at night.

    Already a facebook fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congrats on becoming a DT member! My favorite time to craft is anytime and all the time! But I mostly craft after dinner:)

    Katelyn
    kmc71996@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congrats!!! Oh gosh my favorite time of the day to stamp is anytime....although it is nice and quiet at night but harder to take good photos! LOL

    grizzlys4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. My favorite time to craft is at night...I feel like the creative juices really flow at night :)
    tinksgym@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'm a fan of MSS on Facebook :)
    tinksgym@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Congrats! I love to craft in the evenings, before bed and after work. I also follow on FB. spoelhoh at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love to craft anytime of day. I sneak down to my craft room whenever I have a few minutes. :)

    edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. My favorite time of day to craft is ANYtime!
    Looking forward to see your work. I like your favorite stamp set, too!
    Kelly Massman
    kmassmanATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congratulations Sarah! I have to craft at night, only time I really can fit it in!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Congratulations Sarah! I love to craft when it is quiet and my 2 year old is sleeping!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I wish I can craft any time of the day. But my only time is actually after boys sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Also liked MSS on facebook.

    dahliamemories at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'm a night owl! I love crafting at night--with silence! It's easier to concentrate.
    THANKS for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Just tweeted:) https://twitter.com/#!/jb_designs/status/98538927538978816

    THANKS for the chance to win-sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm a fan on FB!
    THANKS for the chance to win-sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I can craft anytime of day. I 'think' I might be most creative in the morning!!!
    Maria
    dog_gone_crafts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. My favorite time to craft is when I'm away from home at a crop! There are too many distractions at home.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Congratulations, Sarah. I work full time during the day, so my favorite crafting time is the only time I get to craft--the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Congrats, Sarah! I like to craft ANY time I can, but I especially love Saturdays when I can craft mid-day!

    -Stephanie
    www.stephmade.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Yay for Sarah!!! Congrats!!! My favorite time to craft is......anytime!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. My favorite time to craft is any time the baby is napping!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I love to craft at 6am with a cup of coffee in my hand and the household asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love crafting any time of the day, but work outside of home so usually craft after supper.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Way to go, Sarah!!! My favorite time to craft is ANYTIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. i like to craft after dinner while watching mindless tv, so about 7 pm. rush88888 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I liked you folkes on facebook this evening!
    - sue dot blondin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/sblondin/status/98586584521256960
    - sue dot blondin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Congrats Sarah! Anytime I can craft is my favorite time! Whenever time allows!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Congratulations, Sarah...I love your blog!
    My favorite time to craft is when my family
    is in bed.
    Many thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  82. "Facebook Post!"
    http://www.facebook.com/cindi512/posts/2121387909141.
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I "Like" Market Street Stamps on Facebook.
    Again, thanks very much!
    Cindi
    Cindi H.
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Congrats to Sarah! I craft late morning into early afternoon...the coffee has to kick in before my mojo activates LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love crafting in the late evening hours after the kiddos are tucked into bed. Very relaxing way to wind down the day.

    Thanks for the chance to win
    - Dawn ~ designsthatdelight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Oh I love this background stamp! I am most creative in the morning. I tend to walk past my work table the very first thing in the morning even before I'm out of jammies to see what I made the night before. And then it's all over...my hands are covered with ink and paint and glue.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Congrats Sarah! My favorite time of the day to craft would have to be between 10am and 2pm during summer and when I'm working in the later afternoon! I try not to craft when my hubby is home since that's our time together! =)

    ReplyDelete
  88. Congratulations Sarah!
    My favorite time to craft in the winter is in the evening after dinner.
    In the summer it's usually whenever it's raining, as our season is so short!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Welcome Sarah! I like to craft in the early evening. I'd love to craft during the day but my "real" job gets in the way LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I find I am at my most creative late at night when all other chores and worries for the day are behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I work during the day so my favorite time is evening and weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  92. what a fun stamp.. umm.. ANYTIME.. hehe.. :) when the baby naps.. :) thanks so much for the chance to win..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  93. ohh.. I am a FB fan too :) oops a way to contact me familybubbles (at) hotmail (dot) com :)

    ReplyDelete
  94. Like Sarah, I work full time and have a son so late evening/nighttime and weekends are my time to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I craft at night - which isn't always good cuz sometimes I stay up wait to late and pay for it the next day.
    Congrats
    nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow Market Street on Facebook
    nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  97. Congrats Sarah! Cant wait to see what you do wtih mss!!!! My favorite time of day to craft is at night when all my kiddos are asleep! :) Too bad the lighting is always bad for pictures at night.

    Hugs,
    Raven
    thatsmerb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Congrats, Sarah! Awesome stamp choice, too!

    I craft best either first thing in the morning or in the evening. When I'm lucky, it's both!

    ReplyDelete
  99. In the evenings when the little kiddies are in bed! I already follow you on FB, put a link to your give-away on my FB page AND for good measure on my blog :D http://redcardcorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-give-away-at-market-street-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete
  100. What a beautiful background! Welcome Sarah! My favorite time to craft is around 9ish in the morning. When the light is good for coloring and the kids are occupied playing.

    ReplyDelete
  101. My favorite time to craft is after my kids go to bed...lol. Looking forward to see Sarah's creative creations.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Congrats, Sarah Jay!!!
    My favourite time to craft is early in the morning. I get up at 5, walk the dog, and sit down to make stuff :)
    (fan on FB)

    ReplyDelete
  103. congrats Sarah!
    fave time to craft - any time my eyes are open! :)

    ReplyDelete
  104. already a FB follower! My favorite time to craft is late at nite after my son and husband have gone to bed...turn on my music, sit at my desk and let the creative mojo flow.
    Tammy
    tampatha01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. My favorite time of day is late morning.
    Lisa Nelson
    kiwihana@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Eileen Huerta DoaneAugust 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM

    My favorite time to craft is in the morning so quiet!! If my day was stressful I like to calm it down at night with making a card or scrap. I am a facebook follower My name there is Eileen Huerta Doane.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Congrats, Sarah!!!! My favorite time to craft is late morning/early afternoon and I do get to do that through the summers since I'm off from teaching.....but when I am teaching, I only get to do so after dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  108. I love crafting at night after supper. Radio on, dog sleeping, quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Any time I am crafting is my favorite time of day! Sorry, but I love to craft anytime I can.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Congratulations, Sarah!!! I love her style and can't wait to see what she does with the Market Street Stamps. I prefer to craft in the afternoon when it's sunny in my kitchen; however, because I have four little people living in my house, I usually don't get to craft until LATE at night.

    ReplyDelete
  111. My favorite time of day to craft is after midnight. I'm a night owl & I have terrible insomnia so late, late at night is the perfect time for my crafting.

    Brandi Campbell
    Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I follow you on Facebook.

    Brandi Campbell
    Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I'm a late night girl....when they are all asleep!!! Great stamp! I'm a Fb fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Hahahaha My favorite time of day to craft is anytime that my kids allow me to have a minute to myself! :D Thanks for a chance to win! :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I am also a follower on facebook.
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.