Hi folks! Are you guys over the moon excited yet?! We have 4 more designers to announce today- let the good times roll!
This next designer is a fresh face in the blogging world and we're so glad she loves Market Street Stamps! She has a beautiful clean and modern style and her blog is an amazing breath of fresh air! She's going to be leading our brand new video series, "Word on the Street", so you'll be seeing a lot of her very soon!
Very excited to introduce.....
...in her own words...
Hi everyone! My name is Jess Larsen. I am a 23 year old papercrafter, with a love of all things stamps and ink. I am absolutely thrilled to be joining the Market Street Stamps Design Team!Let me tell you a little about myself! I am currently the editor of a small newspaper. I love my day job. It involves a lot of talking to people, writing and design work — three of my favorite things! I have a great husband who is super supportive and my best friend. We have two adorable cats who always keep us entertained. In my free time, I can usually be found creating in my craft studio. I have been crafting ever since I was little, and it is the always the most relaxing and enjoyable way to spend my time. When I'm not crafting, I love spending time with family and friends, camping, watching good movies and t.v. shows and playing guitar.
I cannot wait to share my work with everyone and get to know everyone better! Thanks so much for having me!
Stop by and visit Jess at her blog Jess Larsen Design!
Don't miss her amazing videos- she's a pro!
***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRY! PLEASE CHECK THIS POST TO SEE IF YOU WERE A WINNER!!***
Each hour, we're posting a new design team member and their favorite Market Street Stamp set. And just for sharing the Market Street love, we're going to give those favorites away!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post letting us know what your favorite t.v. show or movie is - be sure to include your name and a way to contact you.
- BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment)
- Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash #mssdtreveal - thanks!
- BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you Follow us on Facebook!
- You have until 5 pm on Thursday, August 4th to comment on all the posts and be eligible for the prize.
- We will announce the winners Friday, August 5th at 7 am Central!
Jess's current fave is
"Hippie Chic"!
"Hippie Chic"!
Leave your comments here to win this set!










Congrats, Jess!
ReplyDelete(one of) my favorite movies is 'Titanic' (yes I'm a romantic girl at heart ;-) )
Sylvia xx
Congratulations Jess! I'm so excited to see some of your wonderful videos. Sounds awesome. My current favorite movie is Tangled. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteme(at)glorajean(dot)com
I follow you on FaceBook. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteme(at)glorajean(dot)com
Congrats Jess! What a cute set too, that's one that I don't own... yet! :-) And currently, my fave tv show is Glee... I started watching it on netflix and now I'm HOOKED!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I already follow you on facebook... does that count?
ReplyDeleteI also tweeted http://www.twitter.com/Cre8serendipity
ReplyDeleteI posted about this on my crafting facebook page.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gloras-Crafts/154670357911685
Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com
Welcome, Jess!
ReplyDeleteI don't watch a lot of TV. No time. Favorite movie? Kind of hard to pick as it somewhat depends on my mood. Today I'd say The Sound of Music but I just love most of those kinds of musicals.
Jen T
jenlance at xmission dot come
Congrats Jess! So glad you get to share your videos with more of the blog world! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the science based tv shows like bones, csi, ncis,...
ReplyDeletetamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net
congrats and thanks for the info too
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing all your products with us...you did great...
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
Congratulations, Jess! I can't wait to see more from you! My favourite TV show at the moment is Flashpoint.
ReplyDeleteI 'Like' Market Street Stamps on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite movie is Princess Bride.
Jess G
sourpatchkids03@hotmail
Congrats Jess!! My favorite TV show is The Secret Life of The American Teenager, that's all the drama I need ;) HAHA! My favorite Movie is any disney movie or the Twilight series :)
ReplyDeleteKimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com
WOOT WOOT way to go JESS!! I bet your so super excited to be on the new MSDT!!! Congrats on gettin the gig!
ReplyDeletemy favorite Movie is The Proposal. I can watch it over and over and laugh at the same parts every single time. Never gets old!
Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
I shared this on Facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteKimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com
I shared this on my twitter! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/MiciaYBC
Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
Favorite TV show...Gotta say Grey's. My BFF got me hooked, and I can't stop...lol.
ReplyDeleteposted this on my FB wall :)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001580523315
Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
I am a follower of MSS on FB
ReplyDeleteMicia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
My fav show is Fringe.
ReplyDeleteHeather Mayfield
I follow on FB!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Jess!
ReplyDeleteMy TV is tuned to the Food Network constantly. Anything there has my attention.
I am a facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteI shared this post on Facebook.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1579116274
Sandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
My favorite tv show I think would have to be Friends. I know it's an old one now, but I still love watching the reruns and the dvd's.
ReplyDeleteSandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
I'm already a follower on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteSandy
sweetpeascards@yahoo.com
My favorite movie of all times is "Grease", LOL. I love music and enjoy a lot dancing, now I do Zumba :)
ReplyDeleteI am a Facebook Fan already.
Congrats on becoming part of the DT team. My favorite television show is the Big Bang Theory, so funny
ReplyDeleteKatelyn
kmc71996@aim.com
Congrats Jess! I enjoy watching Survivor with my family.
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook follower!
ReplyDeleteKendra
jksand2001 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Ohhh almost any show on Food Network but especially Next Food Network Star at the moment!! Sounds like a great DT line up you have!!
ReplyDeletegrizzlys4@yahoo.com
Congrats! My favorite tv show is Grey's Anatomy and I can't wait until the new season begins.
ReplyDeleteCorri
buglvr2010 at gmail dot com
My favorite TV show is the Bachelor or Bachelorette. Can't get enough of reality TV...especially when it involves falling in love!
ReplyDeletemeganbtodd@gmail.com
Congrats Jess! My favorite TV show is The Office :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteTV vs Movie? Have to go with movie and my all time favorite...GiGi! oldie but a goodie!
Beccy
gstroop438(at)cox(dot)net
Congratulations Jess! My favorite TV show is Saved by the Bell. I'm sort of obsessed.
ReplyDeleteAnd I follow on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI have lots of favorite movies and TV shows but my absolute favorite TV show is Friends...I have the whole series and just never get sick of watching it.
ReplyDeletetinksgym@yahoo.com
I'm a fan MSS on Facebook :)
ReplyDeletetinksgym@yahoo.com
Ohhh, my favorite TV show right now is How I Met Your Mother and Glee.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jess !!
ReplyDeletemy favourite show is True Blood..hands down!
I;m a facebook fan already...and thanks for the chance to win !
Welcome to the team!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to working with you!
-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
Love NCIS!
ReplyDeleteAlready a facebook follower!
Marleen
rickandmar (at) yahoo (dot) com
Congratulations! I love the movie Casablanca. I also follow on FB. spoelhoh at yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats! My favorite TV show is Prison Break. I didn't watch it when it was on tv and I just finished watching all the seasons of it.
ReplyDeleteedoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com
My favorite tv show is Parenthood. Looking forward to see your work. I like your favorite stamp set, too!
ReplyDeleteKelly Massman
kmassmanATgmailDOTcom
Congratulations Jess! My favorite show is Criminal Minds!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Jess!!! Favorite movie...hmmm....I think my current favorite is Tangled! (Can you tell I have 2 daughters who LOVE that movie?
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
I am already following you on Facebook! I heard about MSS from Tiffany ! I have shared this giveaway on Facebook
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/viji.siddharth
My fav tv show is Elmo and how I met your mother ...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jess! Looking forward to videos from you...
Already following you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteHave not watch TV or movie for quite awhile. hmmm, it should be happy feet.
ReplyDeletedahliamemories at gmail dot com
also liked MSS on facebook.
ReplyDeletedahliamemories at gmail dot com
Hmmm, so many to choose from!! Fav TV show would have to be Seinfeld!!
ReplyDeleteAlways made me laugh!!
Maria
dog_gone_crafts@yahoo.com
My fav movie is Stigmata. THANKS for the chance to win--sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteJust tweeted:) http://marketstreetstamps.blogspot.com/2011/08/design-team-reveal-6.html
ReplyDeleteTHANKS for the chance to win--sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
I'm a fan on FB!!! THANKS for the chance to win--sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteMy favorite tv show is Bones.
ReplyDeletejenniekader at yahoo dot com
I'm a Facebook fan.
ReplyDeletejenniekader at yahoo dot com
Congrats, Jess! So happy for you! My favorite show is True Blood!
ReplyDelete-Stephanie
www.stephmade.com
I'm a facebook follower :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Jess...yay!!! My favorite movie is Forrest Gump!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower on FB!!
ReplyDeleteSURVIVOR!!!!! is my favorite! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI already liked you on FB. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI'm going with a movie ... I love the Sound of Music!!!
ReplyDeleteruzarbl65@gmail.com
http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
FB follower! ;o)
ReplyDeleteruzarbl65@gmail.com
http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
I currently have two favorite tv shows: Burn Notice and Justified.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jess! I can't wait to see your videos! My favorite tv show is The Good Wife! I've watched it from the first season and can't wait till it comes back on this fall! Thanks for the chance to win this cute stamp set! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeletetobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net
I also follow MSS on facebook!
I have a lot of fav shows ... Sunday Morning's one of 'em! it's on ... (wait for it ... ) Sunday mornings! Thanx for the blog candy opp!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Jess! My favorite TV show is Law and Order.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute set, thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletemy favorite show is csi - the original. rush88888 at gemail dot com
ReplyDeleteI liked you folkes on Facebook this evening!
ReplyDelete- sue dot blondin at gmail dot com
tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/sblondin/status/98587561970245632
ReplyDelete- sue dot blondin at gmail dot com
Congrats Jess! My favorite TV show is Army Wives!
ReplyDeleteI follow MSS on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI love "Criminal Minds!"
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
"Facebook Post!"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/stargirljewelry#!/cindi512.
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I "Like" Market Street Stamps on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks to you...Cindi
Cindi H.
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Fave TV show (at the moment) is a tie between Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen. Fave movie - Moulin Rouge (seen 100 times at least!). Love to cook and romantic musicals are old school and sweet!
ReplyDeleteRight now I'm really missing "Lost: .. having a hard time trying to find a new tv love.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win
- Dawn ~ designsthatdelight@gmail.com
Congrats Jess!! That is a great stamp set, very versatile! My favorite TV shows, I'm old school (well, 90's anyways) Friends and Gilmore Girls...sigh, I miss those shows! at least I can watch them in re-runs!
ReplyDeleteI'm a FB follower too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We don't have a tv but catch our favs on-line. Love White Color and never miss Top Chef. And totally old school, I LOVE West Side Story, I've seen it a bazillion times.
ReplyDeleteWow congrats to Jess! While I love everything on the Food Network and Bravo, my absolute favorite TV shows are The Office and Glee! I can't stop watching them! =D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jess!
ReplyDeleteLove the Hippie Chic stamps!
My favorite TV show this year has been GLEE!
Yup, I'm a Gleek!
Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteFavorite TV show at the moment is Cupcake Wars. (Not a big TV fan!)
Welcome Jess! I would have to say my most recent favourite movie was Inception. I love weird movies.
ReplyDeleteAlready a liker on FB
ReplyDeleteA show I cannot miss is So You Think You Can Dance - love the energy of those young people!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am already a FB fan!
ReplyDeleteFavorite TV Shows....NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Hawaii 5-0, CSI Miami, The Good Wife, HLN (Nancy Grace)
ReplyDeletehehehe.. such a cute set.. :) umm.. favorite movie.. Ever After, and Hope Floats.. :) thanks so much for the chance to win.. hugs
ReplyDeleteohh.. I am a FB fan too :) oops a way to contact me familybubbles (at) hotmail (dot) com :)
ReplyDeleteMy All time favorite movie is It's a Wonderful Life
ReplyDeleteCongrats
nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
I follow Market Street on facebook
ReplyDeletenmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
Congrats Jess!!!! My favorite t.v. show would have to be Curb your enthusiasm well right now anyway. I love Friends too and my favorite movie is The Truth about Cats and Dogs. I'm a sappy romantic type! So great to see all the new dt members!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
thatsmerb at gmail dot com
Congrats, Jess!!
ReplyDeleteI have lots of favorite shows and movies, but my current most-favorite is definitely Friday Night Lights. So good!
And I like you on FB....
ReplyDeleteSo many to choose from but I must say one of my favorite movies I regularly pull off the shelf is LOVE ACTUALLY. I already follow you on FB, put a link to your give-away on my FB page AND for good measure on my blog :D http://redcardcorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-give-away-at-market-street-stamps.html
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm a huge fan of Jess's work. So excited for her! I love this stamp set, too. It's so free-spirited! So me. My favorite TV show was Lost! Namaste!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a Facebook follower!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jess. Love her work. My favorite TV series is NCIS.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Jess! (Love your name, btw...mine's Jessi!)
ReplyDeleteMy favourite TV show...well, right now I'm catching up with Castle on DVD. I'm a big crime drama fan :)
(fan on FB)
congrats to Jess!
ReplyDeleteway too many movies to name, but we have to have to watch Big Bang Theory every week. love that one! so funny! :)
already a FB fan! Oh man...my favorite TV show or movie! are you kidding?? How to narrow it down to just 1??? I have tonz of movies so I'll try TV instead..I think the one that I have to watch everyweek no matter what is Supernatural! Gotta love those Winchester hotties!
ReplyDeletetammy
tampatha01@gmail.com
Congrats, Jess! My favorite tv show is
ReplyDeleteAmerican Idol. Love that show, but that is all that I watch, anymore.
My favorite TV show is The Good Wife!:)
ReplyDeleteLisa Nelson
kiwihana@aol.com
My favorite TV show is Pretty Little Liars!! I love your favorite stamp of choice it is really cute. FB- Eileen Huerta Doane
ReplyDeleteMy favorite TV show is Breaking Bad - it's practically like being at the movies!
ReplyDeleteMy fav movie is Steal Magnolias. My fav TV show changes, but I am a reality show lover.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Jess! My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz...or My Fair Lady...depending on my mood. :) My favorite TV show is NCIS...Mark Harmon, anyone?! {swoon}
ReplyDeleteHi! My name is Brandi Campbell. My favorite movie is The Long Hot Summer starring Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. It's the movie where they met for the first time & fell madly in love. So romantic!
ReplyDeleteP.S. The Hippie Chic set is one of my faves too.
My email is: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow you on FB. My name is Brandi Campbell & my email is sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com
ReplyDeleteLove True Blood right now...love this stamp release! I'm a fb fan too!
ReplyDeleteI am addicted to NCIS and I love ALL Disney movies! :) Thanks for a chance to win! :)
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com
I am also a follower on facebook.
ReplyDeletesweetheartcopper at msn dot com