Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Design Team Reveal #3!

Moving right along- would you like to meet yet another fabulous new designer for Market Street Stamps? Here we go!!

Please meet this AMAZING clean and simple designer- she's the Creator and Blog Coordinator for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog, she's a Senior Designer and Sponsorship Coordinator for The Play Date Cafe challenge blog, and she designs for Denami Designs! Oh yeah- and nowshe designs for us, too!

We're SO happy to have her- please welcome....
...in her own words....

I am a stamper!
Put a stamp in my hand, show me the ink, and I'm a happy girl!
I'm married to my best friend, mom to 2 cool little skater dudes (10 & 12) and
owned by a diva dog who is awesome except when she's rotten!
I'm happy, cheerful and a little bit zany at times.
Creating in my studio is my happy time and my mojo is
completely powered by sunshine and M & M's.
I own 2 blogs: Studio MSG and CAS-ual Fridays.
The challenge world has provided endless inspiration for me
and encouraged me to push my boundaries. 
                    Having my work published in Paper Crafts was one of the biggest highlights of my papercrafting career,
but meeting so many wonderful friends in 'blogland'
has been the greatest reward of my blogging experience.
                                 I'm jazzed, elated & blissfully delighted to be designing for 
Market Street Stamps!

Make sure you stop by Michele's blog Studio MSG to have a look at her gorgeous CAS projects!

***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTRY! PLEASE CHECK THIS POST TO SEE IF YOU WERE A WINNER!!***

Each hour we've been posting a new design team member and their favorite Market Street Stamp set. And just for sharing the Market Street love, we're going to give those favorites away!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
  • TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post letting us know what *your* favorite crafting snack is - be sure to include your name and a way to contact you.
  • BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter  (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment)
    • Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash #mssdtreveal - thanks!
  • BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you Follow us on Facebook!
  • You have until 5 pm on Thursday, August 4th to comment on all the posts and be eligible for the prize.
  • We will announce the winners Friday, August 5th at 7 am Central! 
Michele's current fave is
Leave your comments here to win this set!
Grab another cup o' joe, we'll be back before you know it! 

133 comments:

  1. Congrats Michele!!
    Favorite snack=Peanut M&Ms and Iced Coffee or Dr Pepper and Chips/Salsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michele!! :) I would say my favorite crafting snack besides chocolate (of course ;) ) is Cheerios!! So Yummy and doesnt make a mess on me or my crafts!
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared this on Facebook!!
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite snack for crafting is peanut M&M's! Love them!! Congrats to Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Michele!!! HOOOORAY for your new DT spot:)

    I think my crafting snack is probably twizzlers. I like that I can eat them and still work without getting everything messy!!

    Congrats again, Michele!
    sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! My favorite snack is Salt and Vinegar chips with sour cream!

    I did share on facebook! And for some reason blogger won't let me sign in to comment from my google accout so..

    I'm Alison and my blog is www.stampersramblings.blogspot.com

    http://www.facebook.com/MarketStreetStamps?ref=ts&sk=wall#!/profile.php?id=749357737

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd have to say my favorite crafting snack would be Diet Coke and a bag of Mars Miniature Mix Candy Bars.

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My last comment was deleted because I don't know how to tweet--I forgot to add @ and #--not sure what those mean...but I did it:) http://twitter.com/#!/jb_designs/status/98425593812631552

    THANKS! sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Michele!! love your fav stamp and cant wait to see what you create with MSS!

    My fav snack while im crafting is red vines and a ice cold SODA :)

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already follow you on Facebook.

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I posted this post on Facebook.

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1579116274

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love potato chips (have to make sure to clean my hands)... and a glass of wine or a martini (does that count as a snack ;) ?). Love Michele and her work - thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can get me at
    glenda_j [at] telus [dot] net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm usually not eating while I'm scrapping, but I do like a big glass of iced tea next to me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My must have snack is peanut M&M's ! I hide them in the craft room so kiddos wont attack them!!
    THanks for the chance to win, and i"m already a facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  17. I shared this on FB Thanks for the chance to win this awesome bkground stamp :)

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001580523315

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Big congrats to Michele! My fave snack is nuts of any variety when crafting - I can easily scoff a whole bowl of 'em :D
    Thanks for the chance to win (already an FB fan!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tweeted this .... I hope I am doing it right??

    http://twitter.com/#!/MiciaYBC

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am already a follower of MSS on FB :)

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats!!!
    my favorite snack while im crafting is water. My fingers get too dirty and im scared of grease stains on my project.

    Jess G
    sourpatchkids03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats Michele! I love bite size Twizzlers and cold water while I'm crafting. I'm far to messy to handle eating anything else. :)

    I follow on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome Michele.

    I love African animals so this big stamp works wonders for me.

    My favorite snack is wine. Which isn't a snack but I don't like to eat when I craft. I'm a popcorn person and have managed to get buttery fingerprints on my work too many times.

    Facebook is blocked at work :-(

    Jen T
    jenlance at xmission dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love chocolate all the time, so when I'm crafting, it's always good that I have a little chocolate sitting nearby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay for my Colorado homegirl Michele!!! Love this lady and I am soooooooo happy for her!!! My favorite crafting snack is gummy bears or Mike and Ikes.....lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats Michele! My favorite crafting snack is M&Ms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love popcorn! Also follow you on facebook!

    Marleen
    rickandmar (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Favorite crafting snack is popcorn. Not too fattening and easy to grab little bites while I craft. I also love that zebra print stamp! Thanks for the chance to win. Love Market Street Stamps. I know the new DT will do a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Welcome to the team, Michele!
    And I LOVE that Zebra Background, too!

    -Tifany

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am SO glad to be working with you here!! I'll trade you M&M's for some Raisinettes : )

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats Michele! My favorite crafting snacks are sour watermelon candies :o)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Homemade trail mix is my favorite snack (it contains milk, coconut, and dark M&Ms too)!
    tamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. CONGRATULATIONS! My fav snack.... well I guess I try not to bring any in b/c I can be clumsy. lol.

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I usually have a diet dr. pepper with me when I'm in my craft room but usually don't snack because I'm clumsy like Jess, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats Michele :)

    my fave crafting snack is coffee, coffee and coffee (and sometimes I have a 'Duplo' - not sure this is available in the US *lol*)

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. I don't usually eat while scrappin, b/c I don't wanna get my stuff dirty! Thanks! prhmangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats Michele, what a funky stamp!! My favorite thing to eat when scrapping is sugary junk, like Sour Patch Kids or Peach Slices...something I can fit in my mouth without worrying about getting all over my craft project!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congratulations Michele! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations. I don't normally snack while I'm crafting so this is a tough one. I would have to say Mickey pretzels. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you on FB. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congrats Michele! I actually don't snack while I craft, but I love to have a cup of coffe every morning while browsing my favorite blogs and websites:)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yay, Michele! That's awesome news, and what a busy lady you are! My fave crafting snack is -- nothing! I am afraid of getting dirtyness on my creations, so I wait 'til later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I usually don't eat while I craft...I have a tendency to make a mess with food...lol. But if I do...pretzels are good...not very messy.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I shared this link on FB

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gloras-Crafts/154670357911685

    Hugs - Glora

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love anything "Chocolate" while I'm crafting.

    ruzarbl65@gmail.com
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow you on FB! ;o)

    ruzarbl65@gmail.com
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congratulations, Michele!! So happy to see you here! My favourite crafting snack is red wine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congrats Michele! I love your favorite stamp also!!! I can't wait to see all the wonderful things that you will make using MSS! I wished I could say I had a favorite snack but I'm a snackacholic so anything works for me hee hee! Thanks for the chance to win this background stamp its soooo cool! Hugs, Leanne
    tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net
    I follow you on facebook also!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Woohoo! Congratulations, girl! So thrilled for you! My favorite crafting snack is M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I 'Like' Market Street Stamps on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the background stamp!

    Congrats on making the team!

    My fav crafting snack would have to be a good drink and skittles! :)

    Kendra
    jksand2001 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I already follow you on FB. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. My favorite crafting snack is really a drink. Iced Capuccion. YUM sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congrats Michelle! Love your choice of fav stamps! My favorite crafting snack is wine and cheese! :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Why M&Ms of course.
    Contact info in profile.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Congrats on becoming a DT member! My favorite snack is peanutbutter cups! I love 'em!

    Katelyn
    kmc71996@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Cookies and crafts are a great fit :)
    I usually have water or coffee, but once in awhile I have cookies or M&Ms.

    Already a Facebbok Fan.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Ohhh congrats Michele!!!! I also just LOVE M&M's....of any kind right next to my copics!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  59. Congrats!!! My fave crafting snack is watrmelon and mango with Tajin frut salt and lemon juice!!! jus the best

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  60. Congrats, Michelle! I actually never eat anything in my craft room, but I do love my Coke Zeros (just have to keep it away from the paper!).

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congrats Michele! My favorite snack is either Sweet Tea or Dr.Pepper to drink and M & M's, but in season it's Candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  62. My favorite crafting snacks are grapes, cheez-its, cherry coke...yummy.
    tinksgym@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm a fan of MSS on Facebook.
    tinksgym@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love wheat thins as a snack... not super messy. I also follow on FB. spoelhoh at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I have to have a drink while I craft. I don't snack much downstairs, but I love rolos when I do.

    edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Welcome Michelle! My favorite crafting snack is probably something to drink - iced tea, a smoothie, even just cold water! Although chocolate works too!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Woo hoo for Michele, fabulous designer! I love Doritios chips but while crafting Junior Mints are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Congratulations Michele! My fav crafting snack is just water!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I am already following you on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  70. chocolate is my all time favorite snack.
    dahliamemores at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. OMG - I just found dried mangos at Costco!!! Forget it!! I've eaten TWO Bags over the past 5 days!!!!!!! They are my new crafting snack!!

    Maria
    dog_gone_crafts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. My favorite snack is iced coffee/latte/frappe.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Congratulations, Michele! I don't snack while I craft, but if I did, I'd probably choose popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Yay Michele!! I love anything sweet, but I don't usually eat when I craft... too scared I'll spill something!

    -Stephanie
    www.stephmade.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I might be strange, but I don't snack and craft!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hershey milk chocolate nuggets are a staple kept in my crafting desk drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Congratulations, Michele!!!! My favorite crafting snack is a GIANT Awake tea from Starbucks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  78. chocolate, of course...especially m&m's...melts in my mouth, not on my paper!

    ReplyDelete
  79. liked you folkes on facebook this evening!
    - sue dot blondin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/sblondin/status/98586093007544320
    - sue dot blondin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Glad to meet you! My favorite crafting
    snack are Pita Chips...
    Many thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  82. "Facebook Post!"
    http://www.facebook.com/cindi512#!/cindi512/posts/2121387909141...
    Again, many thanks!
    Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I "Like" Market Street Stamps on Facebook.
    Merci beaucoup, Cindi
    Cindi H.
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Hmmm fave crafting snack? I try not to eat in the craft room but I do love dried cherries and raw almonds. YUMMY! You have Michelle on your DT too? FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Favorite crafting snack is dark chocolate mint almonds... yum. Can't have anything too greasy or messy during crafting.

    Thanks for the chance to win
    - Dawn ~ Designsthatdelight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Woohoo, way to go Michele, the stamps are so your style! My favourite crafting snack just has to be chocolate. That's one of my favourite stamps too!

    I already LOVE Market Streets on fb and shared the giveaway on fb.

    www.ruby2shoesdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. "powered by sunshine and M&Ms" That's funny! My fav snack to work by is definitely a piece of dark chocolate and a handful of toasted almonds.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Congrats to Michele! My favorite crafting snack would have to be some pretzels and iced tea -- at least right now in the summer! Hot tea and cookies would be my wintery fave!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Congratulations Michele!
    I only drink water when I craft...I'm pretty messy!
    I do like to eat popcorn if I'm looking at a magazine for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I actually don't really snack while crafting. I do usually drink diet coke or water though.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Snacking and crafting go hand in hand ... and my favorite would have to be chex mix!

    ReplyDelete
  92. My favorite crafting snack is peanut M & M's.

    ReplyDelete
  93. hmm.. crafting snack has to be skittles.. :) Thanks for the chance to win.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  94. ohh.. I am a FB fan too :) oops a way to contact me familybubbles (at) hotmail (dot) com :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. Favorite carfting snack - ahh currently is would be watermelon.
    Congrats
    nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  96. i follow Market Street on Facebbok
    nmteachpdg{at}gmail{dot}com
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  97. Congrats Michele! All of the dt members are so talented!!!! AWE so exciting. My favorite craft snack is chocolate anything that is chocolate related lol.
    Hugs,
    Raven
    thatsmerb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Congrats, Michele!
    I like to share my crafting with a nice gin and tonic! Well, in the evening, anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love a huge cup of coffee next to me and any jelly sweets (jelly beans/babies). I already follow you on FB, put a link to your give-away on my FB page AND for good measure on my blog :D http://redcardcorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-give-away-at-market-street-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete
  100. Welcome Michelle! I am so on a Zebra Print kick right now. My favorite crafting snack is... World Market Lemon Cookies! But I only indulge after crafting. I don't like to make a crumbly mess near my supplies. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  101. Looking forward to Michelle's work...adore her designs. I actually dont snack while making cards....Thanks for giving a chance to win;)

    ReplyDelete
  102. Snacks...*sniff*...new to diabetes, so no more idle snacking for me :( But I always have either a coffee or a Coke Zero close by!
    On my way to check out Michele's blog!
    (fan on FB)

    ReplyDelete
  103. congrats to Michelle!
    I honestly don't eat while I craft. don't want to get crumbs or smears on my projects. but I do have a bottle of water or cup of coffee nearby ALWAYS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  104. another great set! My favorites crafting snack is M&M's. A great big bag of them that I can throw my hand into as I'm working along ;)
    Thanks!
    Tammy
    tampatha01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. My favorite crafting snack are many! What ever the mood. Peanut M&M's, Red vines, Milkyway dark, plain M&M's, chocolate covered almonds, I follow you on Facebook as Eileen Huerta Doane.

    ReplyDelete
  106. My favorite crafting snack is M and M's, minis are best!
    Lisa Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  107. Congrats Michele!! I actually do NOT have a favorite snack because I never eat while at my craft table......Now, give me a drink and I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  108. My favorite crafting snack is Hershey kisses - my friends says they help us keeping our stamping strength up. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I love eating puppy chow when crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Congratulations, Michele! When I'm crafting, I love peanut M&Ms (for that matter, when I'm not crafting I love peanut M&Ms...when I'm BREATHING I love peanut M&Ms)

    ReplyDelete
  111. My favorite crafting snacks are M&M's and animal crackers.

    Brandi Campbell
    Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I follow you on FB.

    Brandi Campbell
    Email: sehoyah{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Favorite snack: chocolate of course.
    carol.jurek@zoomtown.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Favorite snack are gummy bears. I'm a FB fan too!!! Awesome stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  115. My fav crafting snack is water! I can't eat when I'm crafting...I'm to afraid of spilling! So I just have my spill proof water bottle handy. :) Thanks for a chance to win! :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I am also a follower on facebook.
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.